They've only Got One Another: A Muppet Christmas Story

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
ANOTHER GREAT MUPPET CAPER SPOILER

Or the hole from Beauregard driving into the lobby.

Beauregard

Reaction score
ANOTHER GREAT MUPPET CAPER SPOILER

Or the hole from Beauregard driving into the lobby.
BEAUREGARD RELATED SPOILER

Which is the reason that I love him so much! That and his accidental claim of being British. Also for wondering what colour their hands are/were/used to be.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The Muppet Show Spoiler.

Or the knock off the "knock it offs".

*Fires :zany: out of that cannon as we need to get out of this loop and end the sketch.

:halo: Want story! Want story!

:boo: Well, goodbye.
:sleep: Let's go.
*Both: Oh no! We're stuck!
(Rogue glue spoiler).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Then maybe you should tap—your troubles away? :eek:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
**Is stuck to some odd hole because of the count counting holes too much! lol!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
More Story soon, kay? I tell you what, if you add more story to this, I will write 3 more chapters, extra long mind you, and I'll even add an epilogue to the story. *Bribes, tempts, begs*:wink: I hope to see you soon, Wigi!!

We Got Us

Reaction score
More Story soon, kay? I tell you what, if you add more story to this, I will write 3 more chapters, extra long mind you, and I'll even add an epilogue to the story. *Bribes, tempts, begs*:wink: I hope to see you soon, Wigi!!
Oohhh >whines in agony< I'm trying, really I am...last night I was up till twelve trying to organize a very confusing caroling scene and then deciding where the chapter was going whilst a headache throbbed...but your tempting and bribing works, so I'm going to stop haunting the forums and write some now. :big_grin: Get to writing yourself Figgie! Your about to owe me big time!!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
*Faints from laughing and exhaustion* This is what I get for agreeing to go with my dad to Kanab. :smirk:Alright, I do owe you so I'll make one of those chapters about you and Scooter. It will also be very ushy-gushy. :big_grin:And I may have to take writing lessons from you, you're getting reviewed by some of the top writers on Muppet Central!! Congradulations!!:wink:

We Got Us

Reaction score
It will also be very ushy-gushy. :big_grin:And I may have to take writing lessons from you, you're getting reviewed by some of the top writers on Muppet Central!! Congradulations!!:wink:
I know right?! How lucky am I?!! >does yet another little happy dance at the prospect< An ush-gushy Scooter chapter?! Figgie it's too much!! The pressure, the pressure!!!!