The "You know what?" thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It still looks like a cool drawing! I don't know which episode of Arthur that "band" appeared in though. (If it's a post seasons 4/5 episode, that's probably why).

Ooh... I see a couple Jeanette drawings, too. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was Season 3, but nevertheless. . . .

(Just ignore the Donald Duck stuff at the beginning).

As it turns out, despite Binky being a fake, holographic band, that's apparently a real song from a real Finnish group, and apparently the lyrics are actually pretty suggestive.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, I think I might have seen that one.

I'm still amazed though that Arthur is still on the air. I remember in 10th grade in late '09 thinking "Wait, this show is STILL going?!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Funnily enough, I think my "Arthur - Where is the Show Going?" thread was also started in 09! XD

Last I heard, it sounds as if it's going to be renewed for Season 22.

But hey: what do Arthur and Simpsons have in common? Both have run so long that their fans have reached a point where they actually want the shows to end!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I haven't watched Arthur since Season 18, and now I'm just like, "Why does this show have to go on". I mean, it was fun while it lasted, but now the plots are very paper thin in terms of new creative ideas, and god, I can't STAND Ladonna! :grr:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The last "recent" episode I watched was the one about the cafeteria lady having cancer. Only because I was curious to see how it was played out.

Now I'm curious to see the episode about autism - I heard that subject was covered.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My PBS doesn't even play Arthur anymore, so whatevs, lol.