The "You know what?" thread

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Bob Newhart did not want Bob and Emily to have kids on The Bob Newhart Show....

....and in Elf, he plays Papa Elf, who wanted to adopt Buddy, having wanted a kid of his own.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently Easter will be on the same day as April Fool's Day in 2018.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even though Sesame Street seems like a wonderful place to live, based on a couple of heat wave episodes in the 80s, I'd probably be miserable during the summer, considering the only working air conditioner on the street was in Hooper's Store.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually wonder how many crime organizations there are on Sesame Street at night time.

You know, with the two Lefty's and their bosses.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Even though Sesame Street seems like a wonderful place to live, based on a couple of heat wave episodes in the 80s, I'd probably be miserable during the summer, considering the only working air conditioner on the street was in Hooper's Store.
Though I remember one episode where the residents seemed to imply that the Street had a movie theater with a powerful A/C, and it ended up getting way too cold for them at the end that they needed Baby Bear's porridge (which they rejected beforehand) to warm up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I find myself having a little bit of the post-holiday blues right now. They all came and went so quickly, and really, Christmas was the only holiday that was thoroughly enjoyable this year: I was sick during Thanksgiving and had to miss out, and it seemed like nobody was in the Halloween spirit for whatever reason . . . these last three months (well, four really, because September felt really quick too) feel like they only lasted about a week each.