The "You know what?" thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have discovered something I have been searching for: flavored water that isn't carbonated! Thank you Gatorade for making Propel - finally, flavored water I can drink and enjoy.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It seems like Elliot Gould might be a television bad luck charm. He's been in the cast of a few shows I really liked (Baby Bob, Mulaney) that got canceled after only one season. And now he's on the new show 9JKL, a show I really like. I hope it lasts another season, but if it gets canceled before the next season, I guess I'll say I called it.

Though has Elliot Gould ever been a regular on a show that lasted more than one season (yes, I know I could look it up)?
FRIENDS.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I have discovered something I have been searching for: flavored water that isn't carbonated! Thank you Gatorade for making Propel - finally, flavored water I can drink and enjoy.
Dude, I LOVE Propel. It's pretty much all I ever drink.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was sick over Thanksgiving and got a tad dehydrated, so my doctor told me to find something to drink with electrolytes in it, like energy water or Gatorade or something like that. I've tried flavored waters in the past, but they were always carbonated, so I was leery of Propel at first, but I really like it; I also tried a couple of flavors of Gatorade, but was not impressed.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know a game is garbage when you only play it for two days and already feel dissastisfied with it.

Case in point.... DT racer.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That's a show I'm not really a big fan of, haven't watched it often and feel it's a bit overrated, but I don't think Elliot Gould was a regular on that show in the same way that he was a regular on the shows I mentioned (I don't think I've ever seen a Friends episode with him, while the shows I mentioned had him in every episode).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
FRIENDS seems to be one of those shows that you either love or hate, with very little middle ground . . . honestly, I never bothered with it, because it was on during a time where much of what I watched on TV was exclusive to things like Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, PBS, and what have you.

One thing I've noticed though, is that Whose Line seemed to always mock FRIENDS mercilessly (along with Michael Bolton).