The "You know what?" thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I swear, listening to Bob Ross' son Steve talk, his voice sounds like a mix of his father and Jim Henson . . . almost like if Jim tried to doing an impression of Bob (or vice-verse):

He's even got that little tiny hint of a southern twang like both Jim and Steve Whitmire have.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I swear, listening to Bob Ross' son Steve talk, his voice sounds like a mix of his father and Jim Henson . . . almost like if Jim tried to doing an impression of Bob (or vice-verse):

He's even got that little tiny hint of a southern twang like both Jim and Steve Whitmire have.
Man, that hair tho!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I saw an owl sitting on the power line outside my house night.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I always thought Bob Ross looked like Jim Henson..... With an afro.

By the way, I'm going to make a corny Bob Ross joke that I'm sure no one is going to get.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
On the topic of Bob Ross, there's apparently Bob Ross Funko Pops and Chia Pets now.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I always thought Bob Ross looked like Jim Henson..... With an afro.

By the way, I'm going to make a corny Bob Ross joke that I'm sure no one is going to get.

Got it. Loved watching Bob Ross. Loved LISTENING to him. "Let's put in some happy little clouds...and a big ol'tree!"
His voice is like sonic candy.
Three brushes, a handful of colors, thirty minutes, and he pulls off a masterpiece.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score

Holy crap, take away the 'stache, he looks like ME!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Got it. Loved watching Bob Ross. Loved LISTENING to him. "Let's put in some happy little clouds...and a big ol'tree!"
His voice is like sonic candy.
Three brushes, a handful of colors, thirty minutes, and he pulls off a masterpiece.
I've definitely used his videos for ASMR use. His voice, the soothing sound of the brushes stroking the canvas.... Heck, I've even used his videos for ambient sound when I'd study for quizzes during college (namely audio ones.... Ugh, so glad I don't have to worry about those anymore).

Some people say his voice puts them to sleep. That sadly has never worked for me. :smirk: