The Worst TV Show Ever!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Oh man, you don't like All in the Family? It's one of the greatest shows of all time!

Well, I'm going to say Star Trek: Enterprise wins the award for biggest disapointment.
I'm still trying to figure out how Borg, from the 24th century, managed to get blown up by the NX Enterprise, a 22nd century ship.

Besides, why didn't the Borg, once they started assimilating the research team, go after the rest of Earth? I thought their mission was to assimilate all life, not run away from it.

And don't forget about that Ferengi episode too.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah they barely seemed to try and make it accurate. It was just reusing old ideas. I mean, Next Generation did that in the first season too. But they eventually stacked their own territory.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I caught a bit of Mr. Meaty's a while back on Nickelodeon and I can't believe how horrifying it was.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I still have nightmares about it. I've never seen uglier puppets. Not even on Crank Yankers.

Kiki

Reaction score
As Snowthy said, reality TV shows- AaArRgGhH! They're shocking!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well now I'm seeing in place of reality tv is all those game shows with the big fancy futuristic sets, big audience, and beautiful women wearing next to nothing (although I'm not complaining about that one!). Like Deal Or No Deal, the now defunct Show Me The Money, Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader (even though that one isn't too bad), etc.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Dude how can you not like Raymond, all in the family, and 3s company? classics!

My Vote:
Full House