The Worst TV Show Ever!

SSLFan

Reaction score
What's the worst tv show alive?:eek:

Your thoughts?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
American Idol......

The powers at be need to retool the show and have the three judges find all the current singers and bands, tie them in a room together, and force them to listen to what music is supposed to be, from the 50's through the early 90's right before music started to go down hill.

Then see what those so called musicians can do as far as trying to make music that was once good as those glorious decades.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Pretty much any reality TV show.

Three's Company, Hogan's Heroes, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, The Powerpuff Girls, SpongeBob SquarePants, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Rugrats, The New Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo, Codename: Kids Next Door, Everybody Loves Raymond, Will and Grace, All in the Family... I could go on forever.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score

Three's Company, Hogan's Heroes, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, The Powerpuff Girls, SpongeBob SquarePants, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Rugrats, The New Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo, Codename: Kids Next Door, Everybody Loves Raymond, Will and Grace, All in the Family... I could go on forever.
Um Snowthy? I'm confused...Kathy is sometimes on Whose Line....and you listed it as a worst show ever....just wondering. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um Snowthy? I'm confused...Kathy is sometimes on Whose Line....and you listed it as a worst show ever....just wondering. :smile:
Well, there's only a few episode with Kathy that I enjoy because she gets to participate quite a bit for the entire half hour, a lot of times she sits outs for a vast majority of half hour. Other than that, I just don't like it anymore.

Besides, there's a lot of other shows Kathy's been on, and the little bit she was ALLOWED to do on Whose Line? can't even measure up to what she's done outside the show.

SSLFan

Reaction score

But 'Snowth, I love Three's Company:sympathy: .I agree with those other shows though. Yuck!:grouchy:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
This is a tough one for me. Hmm... I can't think of any TV show that I outright hate at the moment. House Of Pain!:stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh man, you don't like All in the Family? It's one of the greatest shows of all time!

Well, I'm going to say Star Trek: Enterprise wins the award for biggest disapointment.