The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

Drtooth

Reaction score
His schtick was that he was fat and had a squeaky high voice.

At least Billy manages to be funny in sitcoms, and he plays off others well. I don't see how Gabriel will work, unless he plays an insufferably hyper squeaky character.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So, The first Nut Job Review surfaces, and to no surprise it's a pretty negative one. And this guy is usually pretty upbeat and forgiving. So...yeah.

But props to giving Canadian voice actor Rob Tinkler a major character (even though it's probably for some Canadian content thing). I find him a pretty underrated VA, and my personal favorite Max (of Sam and Max).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
THE LEGO MOVIE looks visually interesting, however, the animation looks intentionally choppy.

mr3urious

Reaction score
So, The first Nut Job Review surfaces, and to no surprise it's a pretty negative one. And this guy is usually pretty upbeat and forgiving. So...yeah.

But props to giving Canadian voice actor Rob Tinkler a major character (even though it's probably for some Canadian content thing). I find him a pretty underrated VA, and my personal favorite Max (of Sam and Max).
It's also a South Korean co-production, which explains why Gangnam Style is used in it and why Psy makes a cameo in the end. Too bad it's almost 2 years too late.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Still not as late as when the media finally got a hold of Rick Rolls.:rolleyes: Really... there are some that still think it was funny.

Then again, animation lead time... they probably started production on the film at the height of his popularity, and it took 2 years to get it in there. I'll give it that excuse, and it's nowhere near as bad as Shrek using "Hey Now, you're an All Star" 2 years after every movie used it in their sound tracks in 1999.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd bet it's just because it's a smaller, independent studio and they're just calling it a win. Any other studio would call it a flop and move on. Even it's standing as a meh performing film owes itself to the luck of being the only animated Family film other than Frozen, which has been out for 2 months now, and rapidly disappearing from theaters.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Without a doubt, here's something that's the absolute worst CGI anything ever. Worse than Last Flight of the Crappy Animation Studio, more horrific than Mike Huckabee's Not at All Right Wing Biased Look at History Fun Time Brainwashing... just absolutely the worst thing ever.

I give you "The Rapsittie Kids in Believe in Santa." But just the animation reel. The special never resurfaced, but here's a gruesome look at the horrible music and frightening animation...

Just unbelievably freaking horrendous on every level. Wolf Tracer is the WORST animation studio ever. Hands down. Even worse than the Clutch Cargo people.