The world is still in one piece

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It is almost the 23rd of December in Australia and I'm sure you've all probably noticed that the predicted end of the world has not come.:stick_out_tongue::laugh:

So now we can get ready for Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS MUPPET CENTRAL!:excited::smile::big_grin::sing:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know when the world is coming to an end... I figured it out a long time ago. *Nods*

Drtooth

Reaction score
Doomsday D-Bags still want to believe desperately that something will happen. A dangerous Pandemic (which, at worst would be a black plague situation. Earth already survived that), a massive economic collapse (at worst, a Great Depression. Earth survived that as well), and something else absolutely cockamamie I pretty much tuned out. I dunno... something zombie related, I'd gather.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i think we as people are just afraid of what we don't know, like our doom, we know our time is numbered so we try to find answer to when and how

i am concered though, some people could have sadly ended their lives thinking it really was the end or if it didnt happen they saw no way they wanted to live on

atleast it wasnt as bad as the last one with harold camping

Drtooth

Reaction score
i think we as people are just afraid of what we don't know, like our doom, we know our time is numbered so we try to find answer to when and how
That's never going to change at all. Humans were always like that. How many times in the past 20 years did they say the world was going to end? Y2K (some guy ended up having to pay a fortune for renting Gremlins 2), 2003 a planet that didn't exist was supposed to crash into us. Then there was the nonsense last year with that crazy religious cult that said the world was going to end because of made up bull crap and nothing happened on SUCH a level of epic fail that he had to pretend to reschedule it and say it was a math problem. And he had SUCH hateful reasons for it too.

Anyone that took their lives because they believed this utter nonsense you have to feel sorry for. And those who did horrible things that would have ended their lives too. Yes. Someday something's going to happen. Maybe not for another thousand years. Life is a crap shoot anyway. But if the world's going to end, the world's going to end. No amount of canned food hording and Fist of the North Star watching will save humanity. Disaster will strike and we can do something about it. We can do something about disaster. A true end of the world will wipe out all living things and the planet itself.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
one thing i never understand about most of these end of the world scenarios is why do they supposedly happen at different time zones...especially like this last one..if the world was going to explode wouldnt it happen all at once...or that Camping dude who said it was a rolling earthquake to happen via timezones

Drtooth

Reaction score
one thing i never understand about most of these end of the world scenarios is why do they supposedly happen at different time zones...especially like this last one..if the world was going to explode wouldnt it happen all at once...or that Camping dude who said it was a rolling earthquake to happen via timezones
The last time it was supposed to happen, it had a specific Eastern time where in nothing happened. Supposedly, this time was supposed to be before 5 Am Eastern yesterday.

I agree... a slow moving Earthquake that takes a precise hour per time zone? If the world's going to end, it's going to end all at once. Or at the very least have an epicenter/ground zero if it's nuclear war based. It's not like New Years.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
I believe that we won't know when the world ends until it happens. There might be signs right before it happens, but you know what I mean. There's no way of predicting it far in advance.