The What Was That Obscure Kid Show? Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have two I'd like to talk about:
-One of them I'd only seen in the form a little toy while I was shopping one day but I remember thinking it was adorable and would love to use a picture of it one of my videos. It was this little blue Smurf-looking guy who I believe was called Moogle. I can't remember the rest of his name but it was a meaningful name that had something to do with his feet (I believe he may have had magical shoes or some foot-related power which was basically his main character trait). It wasn't Moogle from Final Fantasy because I know what that cute little critter looks like and it bares no resemblance to what I'm thinking of. I only read the brief character description that was available on the box of this toy but I do remember thinking it was somewhat funny when I was young due to how bizarre and unbelievably silly the concept sounded to me.
-The next one was a Hannukah-related kid show about puppets that looked almost Muppet-y teaching about Jewish culture. I believe it was a one off special rather than an entire series but I can vaguely recall a menorah song in there. I remember thinking it was a very good idea to teach kids of other faiths about Jewish culture at a young age and it was a very cute, well made video. But I can't remember what it was called.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have another one (although the details are very vague):
-I vaguely remember a Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network show (possibly 90s) about a green alien with three eyes or something like that. It looked kind of like one of the aliens from Toy Story that says
"THE CLAAAAWWWWWW!" but only it was traditionally animated and I believe s/he may have held a laser gun? Does this sound familiar to anybody because the details of this "show" are so vague that I may have even dreamed it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This one I'm almost convinced that I dreamed it up but I also seem to remember a show about a green monster who lived under a kid's bed. The kid and the monster would go on adventures or something weird like that. I don't think the show was supposed to be scary because from what I can recall, I thought it was funny for some reason. Again, this had to be some weird dream I made up because when I was little, I used to have a lot of weird dreams about crazy cartoon-ish characters that my mind would somehow conjure up. One recurring almost nightmarish dream I had was about a pink Energizer Bunny-like rabbit that lived under my bed. It's probably something like that rather than a real show, but I'm just wondering whether this existed or not because the concept sounds like something a real kid show would use to stop kids from being afraid of monsters.

Edit:It's not the Mercer Mayer animation, There's a Nightmare in My Closet by the way. I'm well aware of that short's existence and it's not at all what I'm thinking of. I felt the need to post that because I just now realized the similarities between the short and what I just posted.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I REALLY want to see this one and I have no doubt that it's a real, legit cartoon:

-I remember seeing this Halloween cartoon short at school when I was young. The majority of kids were scared of it but I thought it was awesome. It was about a Grandpa telling his grandchildren stories of the weird "monsters" he thought lived in his room as a child. Because I've always loved fictional creatures, I was impressed by the large variety of spooks that appeared in this little animation. They had everything from ghosts to vampires to monsters on stilts to talking peaches that scream (I clearly remember that one because of how ridiculous it sounded). The skit ended with the young Grandpa being awoken by his grandparents and eating ice cream with them. Does this sound familiar to anybody? It's one of those things that I thought was really funny at a young age and has stood out to me ever since but I can not find the name of it at all. Oh yeah, I also clearly remember that it was on a VHS compilation that contained other Halloween related short cartoons and songs.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
For that second one, is it the Disney cartoon Lloyd in Space? That's all I can think of based on your description.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This wasn't a kid show, it was an adult comedy but anyway I vaguely remember this show that was kind of like Silent Library or Jack***. It was about people who would break stuff, hurt each other, perform ridiculous stunts, etc. I believe it was called Bam, the only thing I can remember is that it was extremely immature and my mom hated it. I seem to remember one episode where a guy smashes a window with a car. Now that I'm an adult, I'd probably think it's funny so I've been searching for the show lately and can't find anything about a show like this.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This probably wasn't a kid show but it wasn't anything too dirty either. I vaguely remember an unusual cartoon sketch show (done in either CGI, stop motion, or puppet-type stuff. I forget which). I found it on YouTube so it could've been a web series. It was kind of like MAD and Robot Chicken where it used the real names of copyrighted characters. I only watched it once when I was young and I can't remember what it was called. The only three skits I can recall were parodies of Courage the Cowardly Dog, The Flintstones, and some sci-fi show/movie (probably Star Trek). I also seem to remember a character who was a talking clam that looked almost Clamantha from Fish Hooks. He/she was probably one of their original characters because I remember thinking it was a creative concept that I hadn't seen on anything else. I think the clam might have been a news reporter/sports commentator in the skit that I saw.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm gonna bring this over from the "Questions about anything" thread:
I'm hoping someone here can help me out with this short/series of shorts that I can't for the life of me remember the name of.

It was either on Cartoon Network or Boomerang, and I think it aired around 2005 or 2006 (or possibly 2007). From what I remember, it was a cartoon about a grumpy cat (not, I repeat, NOT Garfield. If it was Garfield, I would've remembered very clearly.) who lived with a happy little girl. And I think the cat (or whatever it was) was either black or orange. And also, I know it wasn't a Wedgies short, either. This was a few years before the Wedgies shorts came out. Anyway, can someone PLEASE help me out? It's been driving me batdung insane trying to remember since I was about 9! If you do know what I'm talking about, please let me know, and thanks in advance!

Or maybe I've just gone nuts, and what I'm remembering doesn't even exist after all... :crazy:
So, does anybody know what I'm talking about??
It's been months and I still haven't gotten an answer... :cry:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Buzz lightyear of star command???
I have another one (although the details are very vague):
-I vaguely remember a Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network show (possibly 90s) about a green alien with three eyes or something like that. It looked kind of like one of the aliens from Toy Story that says
"THE CLAAAAWWWWWW!" but only it was traditionally animated and I believe s/he may have held a laser gun? Does this sound familiar to anybody because the details of this "show" are so vague that I may have even dreamed it.