1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

FOOTBALL!! WOO! And the fact that since I have unwatched half the threads on this forum my alerts are fewer and my E-mail inbox is also less full. Which is DEFINITELY a good thing to me. :)
  2. Hubert Well-Known Member

Just found another BITBBH episode online, and one that includes DH. :)
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  3. BooberGypsy Member

I got to see and play with my 2 year old nephew whom I haven seen in 13 months!
    CaseytheMuppet and Ozymandias like this.
  4. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Second-to-last essay = DONE. :) Next up: Spanish group presentation, my last in-class final and my last essay (fortunately only five pages), and then crunchtime is OVER. :D
    BooberGypsy likes this.
  5. Slackbot Well-Known Member

I'm redacting phone records, which is an incredibly tedious task. I did grin when I saw the paperless billing blurb on one, though. "It's Easy being Green." Heh!
    BooberGypsy likes this.
  6. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Life is great and that's all I'm gonna say! I am feeling good people who are miserable in their own lives will not stand in the way of my happiness. :)
    newsmanfan and charlietheowl like this.
  7. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

I made a deal with my mum. If I pay with my savings, I get my iPad early and have a surprise at Christmas. So guess what I'm using now? :D
  8. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

The math credits from my online course were finally approved by my school today, and they transferred. Still need to take one more online math course over winter break but still, I got that one put to rest. :D
  9. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Registration starts in 20 minutes and I finalized my schedule today. I'll lose Friday as part of my three day weekend and my Thursdays will be quite long (basically 5 hours of classes), but it's a compromise I have to make with myself. I'm taking a math course (which is required), which I don't really want to do, but I'd rather take that than a science class as the moment.

The website will be crazy busy, so I'm gonna try to submit the class I want the most first while I can.
  10. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Hey, I have 7 hours of classess on Mondays and Wednesdays...be thankful
  11. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

And, classes are submitted! In the immortal words of Magnitude, "POP POP!"
  12. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Next semester, my Mondays will almost have 12 hours of class! Totally worth it to have Tuesday, Thursday and Friday off.
  13. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I was looking for some tips on Wikia while making categories, and was extremely excited to see the example they were using
    http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Category

They're always using Muppet Wiki as an example of how to run a great Wiki. :)
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Ignoring people makes me smile. :)
    D'Snowth likes this.
  15. Mister Muppet Active Member

I got another good result on a maths test 47/48 also a muppet central wiki has been made and I saw a kid with a animal hat on the way home :D
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

This weather!! :)
  17. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Oh shut up!

Sorry, still in a bad mood over OUR weather.
  18. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Despite getting much enjoyment out of Snowthy's distress, I do have to agree with him about the weather :p
  19. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

^ I swear, some times, I get the feeling the only reason I was put on this earth was for other people's amusement at my own expense...
  20. Hubert Well-Known Member

I made myself smile by misinterpreting D'Snowth's previous post a minute ago. I first read it so that he actually meant that sometimes he swears (as in saying a bad word), and then added that him swearing is such an amusing sight that he gets that feeling. :p