1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Haha! That's so cool! Congrats! :D
  2. mo

mo Well-Known Member

this is why being a muppet fan is awesome.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  3. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

fabric.com has a sweet sale on faux shag fur, which is what I use for puppets. I snagged a whole bunch.
  4. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

I woke up today. I am alive and well. God's given me another opportunity to live life to the fullest. That is what's making me smile. :)
    DrDientes, Hubert and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  5. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

That is so awesome! Congrats!
  6. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I know, I'm so excited! Can't wait to see it! :)

I was very surprised at their guesses..they somehow knew that Rowlf's first appearances were on the Jimmy Dean show. I was very impressed, but they didn't know where Kermit first appeared, they were guessing things like the Ed Sullivan and some other names I don't remember, it was a good guess on their part. But they were wrong.
    Next time I'm going to ask a Seinfeld question. :D
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  7. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I just an e-mail today for a job interview for a lifeguarding job so much better than that hotel I had an interview at last month. It's a condo that is ridiculously part-time (4 hours on weekdays, 5 on weekends, closed Fridays) and won't interfere with my school schedule at all. I'm e-mailing the guy tomorrow to schedule the interview and this'll be great to carry me through the school year while giving me plenty of time to have a life.
  8. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Woo! That is great news!! I wish you best of luck with it and hope you enjoy it!! :)
  9. SuperGzilla12

SuperGzilla12 Active Member

Fantastic, John! Best of luck with that! :)
  10. Pinkflower7783

My family makes me smile. Don't know what I'd do without them. :)
    SuperGzilla12 likes this.
  11. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

My mom and sister went to my aunt's house tonight, and when they came home my mom had a surprise for me from my aunt: three holiday Muppet Babies plush! My aunt was cleaning out her christmas directions and decided she didn't want them anymore, so she gave to the Muppet Merchandise Preservation Hall that is my bedroom. It was a real nice surprise!
  12. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

My mom started calling me "sweetums." I laughed a little, but I didn't mind being calling "sweetums." I guess being the only girl with a big and tall mom makes me just how lucky I am.
  13. Pinkflower7783

All the Muppet appearances that are gonna be on this week!!! Getting ready to watch GMA in a few!!! Only for the Muppets would I get up this early for. :p
  14. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

You lucky folks in the US…
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  15. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

I'm going to see a musical in Hamburg on Saturday! :D

[​IMG]
  16. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

Seeing that all the stuff up here has been converted from Thanksgiving to Christmas while I wass off was making me smile today.

Also, I noticed SOMEONE- //shot// was kinda... Lemme explain. I was looking at the timetable for tests, when suddenly a certain someone *cough* stands next to me, also looking at the timetable. Well, I've seen that thing more than once, and HIS name wasn't on it, so he had no reason in particular to look at it anyway! I decided to go for a little test: I remained standing there, for about 30 seconds. He stayed next to me, saying nothing, pretending to look something up on the timetable, but I really saw how he didn't read anything. When I walked away, he also walked away in the other direction. Je ne sais pas, but it just was... kinda... *shrugs, then runs around the room spazzing and screaming* :3
    newsmanfan likes this.
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

OK, I just misread that as "I'm going to see a musical in Hubert on Saturday. :p

But regardless, that's great! (As long as it isn't scheduled to take place in my lungs.)

Also, love that little yelly fancy smiley.
  18. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

That sounds so wrong :p

19. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Oh god...my mind just went somewhere horrible...>_<
  20. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

The fact that I have wonderful friends and family around me. :)
    Hubert and charlietheowl like this.