1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'M GOING SHOPPING TOMORROW, YES!!! SHOPPING, SHOPPING!!! Spending money is my favorite thing to do! Especially if it's my husband's money! :D
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  2. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Wow, you're really being serious?!
  3. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I just sent him my address so he better be serious!!
  4. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Saw a bird in the tree outside my classroom. The angle is photography-worthy, but sadly, we're not allowed to use electronics in class.
  5. Mister Muppet Active Member

Tomorrow I go to paris with my school for 5 days and we go to the eiffel tower and some other places I can't quite remember we also got Disney park paris for a day which is gonna be awesome :excited:
    newsmanfan likes this.
  6. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I'll take one. I hope you can send to Canada. ;)
  7. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I got the job at the police station records office! I just have to take a physical and drug test next week and I can start working sometime after Thanksgiving! So excited. :excited:
    newsmanfan and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  8. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Uh, yeah.
    I am. I need to go ahead and get addresses so I'll have an idea of how many of the cards I'll need to have printed up.
    Sure, I'm wanting to send one to my best friend, whom also lives up in Canada; they usually only require an extra stamp or two.
  9. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Another reason to love Dave Goelz!
  10. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

11. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Great! I'll PM you my address soon. ;)
  12. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

13. Slackbot Well-Known Member

I'm a subcontractor, and thus I've needed to get the approval of 3 companies (my employer, the contract holder they've partnered, and the client) to take vacation. I found out today that I only need to get the site company and my employer's approval, and they're always fine with my requests. This will make it a lot easier on me.

Oh, and I got Friday after T'giving off. 4 day eekend! What'll I do? Oh, maybe work on another puppet!
  14. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

He mentions Labyrinth XD
  15. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

My group won 2nd place in our Student Film Association Hourglasses contest.
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm smiling because D'Snowth is sending me a card. :) Wait are these cards gonna explode? :crazy:
    Oh and I'm also smiling because I am starting to like this posting late at night so I can comfortably check up on threads without 20 alerts going off at the same time! :p
  17. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

DING!
    newsmanfan and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  18. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

So not funny. :rolleyes:
  19. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

You just had to type that. :p
  20. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah pretty much. On the other hand another thing that made me smile was buying more Muppet stuff today or yesterday rather. :D