1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Great! I'll PM you my address soon. ;)
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

4. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I'm a subcontractor, and thus I've needed to get the approval of 3 companies (my employer, the contract holder they've partnered, and the client) to take vacation. I found out today that I only need to get the site company and my employer's approval, and they're always fine with my requests. This will make it a lot easier on me.

Oh, and I got Friday after T'giving off. 4 day eekend! What'll I do? Oh, maybe work on another puppet!
  5. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

He mentions Labyrinth XD
  6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

My group won 2nd place in our Student Film Association Hourglasses contest.
  7. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm smiling because D'Snowth is sending me a card. :) Wait are these cards gonna explode? :crazy:
    Oh and I'm also smiling because I am starting to like this posting late at night so I can comfortably check up on threads without 20 alerts going off at the same time! :p
  8. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

DING!
    newsmanfan and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  9. Pinkflower7783

So not funny. :rolleyes:
  10. Vincent Liu

You just had to type that. :p
  11. Pinkflower7783

Yeah pretty much. On the other hand another thing that made me smile was buying more Muppet stuff today or yesterday rather. :D
  12. Vincent Liu

At least you HAVE Walmart
  13. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yeah, although it doesn't make a difference because the literally NEVER have any of the Muppet stuff I find out about on here. But, hey, you have Costco! :p

Wait, was that directed at Pinky or me?
  14. Vincent Liu

Oops, pressed the wrong button.:oops: I'll go edit it.

EDIT: Wait, IT'S THE WRONG THREAD!! It should be this one
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  15. Pinkflower7783

I was gonna say calling Hare Krishna.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  16. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    I have a plane ticket to fly "home" for xmas, courtesy of my mom. I haven't seen any of my family in 8 years and have never met my little nieces, so this will be strange but hopefully good. At least it's a break from the awful desert and my life here. There will be cold weather! Real trees! and I've been promised a Cuban xmas dinner like old days... :hungry:

Have realized as bad as current situation will soon be, financially it's an advantage, so if I can just hang in there maybe my life will finally turn around faster. Maybe.

And my crush did a very sweet thing for me yesterday; I mentioned I wanted to read an author he and another new friend have recommended, and he sent me a ton of files of stories. Don't know if I'll ever get to meet him but yeah, I'm smitten. Enjoy the feeling while it lasts, I suppose...
    ---------------
  17. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

My uncle is coming to visit for thanksgiving. I don't get to see him often so I'm really happy about that. He's coming tuesday and leaving saturday
  18. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

For anyone who cares, here's our award winning thingy:

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  19. Pinkflower7783

My team won their game tonight. Go Ravens! I'm also smiling because I get to help feed the homeless with my family on Thanksgiving. Followed by our own Thanksgiving at my aunt's house. And I'm getting ready to start decorating for Christmas this week! I won't put the tree up till after Thanksgiving though. Very excited to decorate because this is our first Christmas in our new home. :)
  20. Vincent Liu

Got high scores in chemistry. :)
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.