1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, what made you all smile today? His what made me smile today...

If you really want to (you don't have to), before it no longer is...

1. Go to Google
    2. Type in the search query 'Kathy Greenwood'
    3. Click "I'm feeling lucky"
    4. Yay! KGZ pops up!
  2. Vic Romano Active Member

Congrats, Snowth, I know the whole Google thing has been something you've been wanting now for awhile, congrats!

I'm smiling today because we were approved for a great new apartment we've been wanting and we move in a month.
  3. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

That's awesome news Snowthy!

I guess it made me smile that the sun was shining and it was warm today. It felt really nice.
  4. Skye Active Member

What a great idea for a thread, Snowthy! And congrats to you. Your site really is great.

Getting to hang out with my friends for a bit and listening to some of my favorite songs made me smile so far today.
  5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, like I usually say (mostly on T*K*O) "I feel so... important!"

Another thing that made me smile today: today is my parents' 21st wedding anniversary!
  6. Beauregard Well-Known Member

7. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

And I'm smiling because Beau is awesome and alerted me of the single coolest thing ever. *collapses*

*gets back up* Oh, and I got a B on my chemistry test. *collapses*
  8. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

9. superfan Active Member

Hooray for your B!!!! (I know you were worried, somewhat..)

As for myself...
    My daughter makes me smile every day.
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

And that made me smile too...No, not that! The post from Snowth...
  11. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

:) :) :)
  12. Vic Romano Active Member

Smilin' at naked Muppets, eh Beau? :eek:
  13. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Now THAT made me smile too!
  14. Skye Active Member

Ha! Yeah... I must say that a few other posts of Vic's today have made me smile (and laugh), too.

Congrats to your parents, Snowthy. It's really great that they've been together that long... I hope they're having a nice anniversary.

I also must say that my sweet boyfriend makes me smile everyday, too. :flirt:
  15. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Hooray for you guys!!! So... it's a little off the ground, right? No more floods would be much appreciated I'm sure. ;)

What made me smile today was when one of the employees that I supervise got to help a little old lady find what she needed, and then he came back feeling good about it! :)
  16. Vic Romano Active Member

Really? Thanks, Skye! It's a nice change from making people cry and gnash their teeth.
    Lol! That was the first thing we asked.
  17. Skye Active Member

Ooh yeah, I'll bet! :D
  18. MrsPepper Active Member

What made me smile today is that in class, after about 10 bad drawings, I finally ended up with a good one. :D
    Also, thursday is my favourite day of the week. I got paid today, and I get to go shopping tomorrow!
    Lots of things to smile about after a really busy and emotional week.
  19. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Ten bad drawings? Now how can that be?:)
  20. MrsPepper Active Member

Oh boy, you have no idea. They look like they were done by different people. Sometimes it just clicks. Sometimes, it doesn't. :o