The Weird Dreams Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
We already have a thread for dreams about Muppets. So here is a thread about weird non-Muppet related dreams. I've had plenty trust me. Here are some examples:

When I was little, I had a dream that I was looking for my juice cup but I accidentally found a pink bunny under my bed.

Also when I was little, I had a dream that I was at Walmart and talking cow showed up. It started making weird noises and singing songs from Muppet Treasure Island. Since this dream isn't technically Muppet related, I posted on this thread anyway.

One night recently, I had a dream that I was outside and saw a creature with the head of a monkey, an elephant's body, and a snake for a tail. I then proceeded to catch it in a Pokeball.

When I was in fifth grade, I dreamt I went on a date with Isabella Garcia Shapiro from Phineas and Ferb.

One night, I had a dream that I went to Comic-Con cosplaying as Steve Smith from American Dad and my friend Kayla cosplayed as Hayley. Weird because we're not brother and sister.

Here are a few snippets of other ones:

-I went to my friend's house, turned on [adult swim] and saw a Sesame Street-style show with swearing and violence. Almost like my subconcious mind's version of Wonder Showzen.
-I met Tara Strong and asked her out on a date. She declined, :frown:.
-My dog could fly.
-The Scooby-Doo gang were real actual people and helped me fight a mummy monster.
-I was a writer for Family Guy.
-I was a developer for World of Warcraft.
-A new Smash Bros. game came out featuring Shrek, Buzz Lightyear, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, :confused:.
-My cat talked to me.
-I was walking through my home town dressed like Mario.
-Brian Griffin from Family Guy was real and I was hanging out with him.
-I was at school and the teacher showed us a YouTube Poop in the middle of class.
-My friend was dressed like Batman (that's really all I remember!)
-I unlocked a "secret character" in Smash Bros. Geno from Super Mario RPG. Too bad that was only a dream, :sigh:.
-It was Christmas in the middle of July.
-I played the role of Austin Powers in a local play.
-I was a Pokemon trainer.
-Bob's Burgers got cancelled. That would be a nightmare, :eek:.
-I found a strange book that looked like Dipper's journal from Gravity Falls.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I also have a reoccuring about adopting Mr. Weenie from Open Season. The weird thing is I seem to have this dream every 5 months.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
last night I had this weird dream, that Ryan Lewis and rapper mackelmore were doing their song downtown , and get this, you're going to laugh. they were wearing the outfit that the sun maid raisins girl wears lol , and so were everyone in the video . and the only difference between my dream and the actual video is, that they were in a parade where it had floats with the sun maid raisins logo on them. and raisins fell on the crowd , I guest that dream came from watching the music video for downtown , and a video on how raisins are made on youtube lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have another weird one to discuss:I had an extremely weird dream last Summer about Fred, the hound dog from the movie Smokey and the Bandit. In my dream, I was out in the woods and was eating honey crackers with Fred the dog for some reason. Fred started licking the honey off of my hands and I started laughing. We then found a glass of milk in the middle of the woods and drank it together. That was all I remember from that cute little dream that was also very weird and surreal.

Who doesn't want Fred to show up in their dreams? He's freaking adorable! I love basset hounds, :big_grin:.

Now that I think about it, I probably had that dream because of the scene from the HTF episode Take a Hike where Nutty becomes obese after stuffing himself with honey in the woods. We were in the woods together (I assume we were stranded in my dream) and a similar issue with morbid obesity was happening to my hound dog in real life at the time (although he's a beagle and not a basset hound. He's okay now, don't worry!).
BTW:Here's something funny that happened IRL. When my friend and I were watching this episode together I paused it at the scene where pudgy Nutty turns around and said "Dat azz" as an allusion to the popular Internet meme. We both cracked up so hard that we forgot what was going in the episode.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've also had a recurring setup in my dreams where a celebrity or fictional character shows up in a local park where we have picnics and hang out a lot. Several of the people and characters who showed up at the park in my dreams have included (but aren't limited to) Larry the Cable Guy, Alice Cooper, Kid Rock, Seth MacFarlane, Optimus Prime, Santa, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, Peter Griffin, Bumpy from "Bump in the Night", Dumbo, Speed Racer, the Happy Tree Friends, Ord from "Dragon Tales", Margot Robbie, John Mellencamp, Cletus Spuckler from The Simpsons, Jeff Dunham, Roger Rabbit, Guy Smiley, and Rick from Pawn Stars. I believe this "running gag" of sorts that happens a lot in my dreams is inspired by the time an Elvis impersonator showed up at that park. I've always associated the word "celebrity" with Elvis due to his massive impact on rock and roll.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I also had an extremely similar "running gag" dream many times when I was little about famous people (real, made up, dead, alive, etc.) showing up at a local grocery store. Some of them I remember have included Shel Silverstein, The Beatles, Goofy, Sonic the Hedgehog, Krusty the Clown, Mario, Aladdin, the Scrubbing Bubbles Guy (LOL!), Frankenstein, Parappa the Rapper, the girl from The Magic School Bus who says "According to my research," a lot, Frog and Toad, Uncle Si, Dora, and Shaquille o Neil. I rarely have that hilarious dream loaded with politically incorrect cultural references anymore though. I now refer to these recurring dreams as "Family Guy cutaways dreams,". Because think of all the crazy people and creatures that just the main family has met on the show.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I also had an extremely similar "running gag" dream many times when I was little about famous people (real, made up, dead, alive, etc.) showing up at a local grocery store. Some of them I remember have included Shel Silverstein, The Beatles, Goofy, Sonic the Hedgehog, Krusty the Clown, Mario, Aladdin, the Scrubbing Bubbles Guy (LOL!), Frankenstein, Parappa the Rapper, the girl from The Magic School Bus who says "According to my research," a lot, Frog and Toad, Uncle Si, Dora, and Shaquille o Neil. I rarely have that hilarious dream loaded with politically incorrect cultural references anymore though. I now refer to these recurring dreams as "Family Guy cutaways dreams,". Because think of all the crazy people and creatures that just the main family has met on the show.
Do you mean Dorothy Ann?