1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Weekly Survey

Discussion in 'Games' started by That Announcer, May 27, 2005.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    :news: Hold on. Here is a Muppet News Flash!

Rhonda: Oh boy.

:news: This reporter IS not, has NEVER been, and will NEVER be in love with Miss Piggy! We at Muppet News can definitively put this horrible rumor to bed!

:mad: WHAT? Did you just use my name and "bed" in the same report?

:news: Ack! Er...

Rhonda: Better stay up there.

:shifty: I ain't sure he can.

Rhonda: You'd be surprised how athletic Goldie is given the right motivation.

:shifty: Aw, no doubt. But I was referrin' to DAT. *the rats watch as the ceiling around the chandelier gives way, plummeting the Newsman onto a startled pig*

:mad: AGGHH! You stupid twerp! Plaster in my HAIR?

:news: Noooooo! *sprints*

:shifty: Not bad. I see whatcha mean.

Rhonda: Yep. *beat* Twenty bucks says he makes it to the back door before she wallops him.

:shifty: You're on!...

1. Can you "defy gravity" and be "popular" at the same time? Since very few things are both popular and grave, the correlation of the index angle subservient to the Dr Phil quotient leads me to the inescapable conclusion...maybe.

2. Quick! Look up in the sky! AGGHHH! SUNLIGHT! HISSSSSS!

3. Which Muppet would you force to take to a Justin Bieber concert? Didn't the Geneva Convention expressly forbid that?

4. Like, oh my gosh, that was so five minutes. Hah! That's nothing. Wait a bit and it'll be TEN.

5. So the world is going to come to an end....what do we do now? That's great it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes and aeroplanes, Lenny Bruce is not afraiiiiiddd...

6. Do you like waffles? Waffles... *whistling*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WOArkrjVoiw

7. Quick! Pick two random Muppets! One male! One female! Er...okay...

8. Now place them in this situation (PLEASE READ HERE FOR NEXT QUESTION ------->): (Muppet #1) loves (Muppet #2). Your reaction? (And don't mention the characters in your post)
    Um. Eww?

9. Are we human or we dancers? *breaks into Gangnam Style*

10. It's time for saying goodbye. Did you have fun? Waffles. *whistle* -------------------------
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  2. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

My act's being stolen! :)
  3. newsmanfan

-----------
    :shifty: I did NOT steal anyone's ax!

Rhonda: ACT, not AXE, you maroon.

:shifty: Maybe a sledgehammer.
    ONCE.
    -------------
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Who is this Rhonda who keeps being thrown into the Dorms/Hensonville-esque posts?
  5. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

1. Can you "defy gravity" and be "popular" at the same time?
    Hehe I see whatcha did there.
    2. Quick! Look up in the sky!
    Meh it's blue
    3. Which Muppet would you force to take to a Justin Bieber concert?
    Force to take as in force to come with me? Miss Piggy cause I'm sure she'd have the most brilliantly hilarious things to say about his performance.
    4. Like, oh my gosh, that was so five minutes.
    Lyke ermahgerd.
    5. So the world is going to come to an end....what do we do now?
    Uhm...run.
    6. Do you like waffles?
    Gurl yes.
    7. Quick! Pick two random Muppets! One male! One female!
    Rizzo and Janice
    8. Now place them in this situation (PLEASE READ HERE FOR NEXT QUESTION ------->): et #2)(Muppet #1) loves (Mupp. Your reaction? (And don't mention the characters in your post)
    Ew no.
    9. Are we human or we dancers?
    Psh I don't know about ya'll but I'm human cause gurl trust me I ain't no dancer.
    10. It's time for saying goodbye. Did you have fun?
    Yes, yes I did:)
  6. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

With some Hollywood magic, anything is possible!
    GIANT METEOROID!!!!
    :holy:
    Really? I thought it was 0 seconds…oh wait, my watch stopped.
    Go bananas!
    6. Do you like waffles?
    Only with syrup
    Piece of cake!
    8. Now place them in this situation (PLEASE READ HERE FOR NEXT QUESTION ------->): (Muppet #1) loves (Muppet #2). Your reaction? (And don't mention the characters in your post)
    That'll never work out
    We're dancing humans! Or is it humans dancing…
    *sniff*
  7. Piggy The Frog

Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

1. Can you "defy gravity" and be "popular" at the same time? Only if you're wicked.

It's Super Grover! :super:

3. Which Muppet would you force to take to a Justin Bieber concert? Statler and/or Waldorf. Think of the heckling they could do!

4. Like, oh my gosh, that was so five minutes. I didn't take that long to answer those questions. Sheesh!

5. So the world is going to come to an end....what do we do now? Now we play the waiting game. *waits a few seconds* The waiting game sucks, let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!

6. Do you like waffles? Yummeh!

8. Now place them in this situation (PLEASE READ HERE FOR NEXT QUESTION ------->): (Muppet #1) loves (Muppet #2). Your reaction? (And don't mention the characters in your post) Nothing good can come of this...

9. Are we human or we dancers? A little from column A, a little from column B.
    10. It's time for saying goodbye. Did you have fun? Saying goodbye, going away, seems like goodbye's such a hard thing to say...
    newsmanfan and MissMusical12 like this.
  8. newsmanfan

9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Jim Henson did it. (And I'm dead serious with that comment).
    I ain't falling for that one again... *sky falls on Hubert*
    Crazy Harry, obviously.
    Um...OK...
    Sing a heartfelt song reflecting on our lives?
    6. Do you like waffles?
    Eh...
    Kermit, Miss Piggy (I'm creative...)
    It's pretty obvious, actually...
    I'm a dancer...what are you?
    *cries*
  10. newsmanfan

LMAO! Why didn't I think of that? And he can play the Explodaphone!!
    ----------------
    Hubert likes this.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Oddly enough, I always thought that Rhonda was an OC that you had made for one of your fan-fics...shows how stupid I am... :p
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  12. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

No, you're not the only one. I thought that too. :o
  13. newsmanfan

-----------
    I THOUGHT I had originally. And then the Mighty Ed set me straight. LOL

--------------
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

...you thought you created a character, but didn't?

This sounds like an interesting story...
  15. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

1. Can you "defy gravity" and be "popular" at the same time? - What is "same" even mean?

2. Quick! Look up in the sky! - But there's a ghost up there!

3. Which Muppet would you force to take to a Justin Bieber concert? - All the ones without ears. Or eyes.

4. Like, oh my gosh, that was so five minutes. - We do not use "Gosh" in this household.

5. So the world is going to come to an end....what do we do now? - Scratch every lotto ticket!

6. Do you like waffles? - Indeed!

7. Quick! Pick two random Muppets! One male! One female! - Rizzo and Janice

8. Now place them in this situation (PLEASE READ HERE FOR NEXT QUESTION ------->): (Muppet #1) loves (Muppet #2). Your reaction? (And don't mention the characters in your post) - Look at how small my writing is.

9. Are we human or we dancers? - I'm not answering until better grammar appears.

10. It's time for saying goodbye. Did you have fun? - That's fightin' words!
  16. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Oops! It was supposed to say "Are we human or ARE we dancers?" :oops:
  17. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

MissMusical's Survey of Randomness #2

1. Good morning, Baltimore!

2. Is this a trick question?

3. Fill in the blank: I would like a stuffed animal that looks like (insert Muppet here).

4. Any requests?

5. Hello, my name is Elder Price and I would like to share with you the most amazing book.

6. Can you feel it, Mr. Krabs?

7. You are saved by a Muppet mermaid (a mermaid the resembles a certain Muppet). Who's the mermaid?

8. Wait.......I have a GPS!

9. To be or not to be? That is the question.

10. Well there's nothing left for me to say except......-sings out extremely loud- EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!
  18. Mo Frackle

:laugh:: Elmo's good at answering questions!
    1. Good morning, Baltimore! Good morning! But Elmo's not Baltimore. Elmo's Elmo.

2. Is this a trick question? Elmo doesn't understand.

3. Fill in the blank: I would like a stuffed animal that looks like (insert Muppet here). Dorothy. Say hello, Dorothy.

4. Any requests? Does MissMusical know Elmo's Song? Elmo can sing it for MissMusical, if MissMusical will sing along.

5. Hello, my name is Elder Price and I would like to share with you the most amazing book. Oh, boy! Elmo loves books, even though Elmo can't read them.

6. Can you feel it, Mr. Krabs? You know, what is up with you? Hahaha!

7. You are saved by a Muppet mermaid (a mermaid the resembles a certain Muppet). Who's the mermaid? Elmo would have to say Big Bird. Big Bird's always good at helping others.

8. Wait.......I have a GPS! So does Elmo. (Pull out letter G) This is G, (pulls out letter P) and P, (pulls out letter S) and S!

9. To be or not to be? That is the question. Elmo doesn't have an answer.

10. Well there's nothing left for me to say except......-sings out extremely loud- EVERYBODY DANCE NOW! Elmo's Elmo and he knows it!
    newsmanfan and MissMusical12 like this.
  19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

1. Good morning, Baltimore!
    You so stole that from me...
    2. Is this a trick question?
    You tell me.
    3. Fill in the blank: I would like a stuffed animal that looks like (insert Muppet here).
    Thog! I wanna hug Thog so terribly badly!
    4. Any requests?
    Huh?
    5. Hello, my name is Elder Price and I would like to share with you the most amazing book.
    Hi, Vincent...still hiding from vampire Kermit, eh?
    6. Can you feel it, Mr. Krabs?
    How did you...you...figure out my last name...?
    7. You are saved by a Muppet mermaid (a mermaid the resembles a certain Muppet). Who's the mermaid?
    I myself would wanna be saved by a Spamela Hamderson mermaid any day...
    8. Wait.......I have a GPS!
    Good for you.
    9. To be or not to be? That is the question.
    Are you or are you not Shakespeare? That is the question.
    10. Well there's nothing left for me to say except......-sings out extremely loud- EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!
    :sing: Dance, magic, dance...
    MissMusical12 and Mo Frackle like this.
  20. Mo Frackle

I think I'll answer as myself for a change. Besides, coming up with mediocre material for great characters is very hard.

1. Good morning, Baltimore! Sup, Rochester.
    2. Is this a trick question? Depends if this is a trick answer.
    I'm with Hubert. I want a Thog.
    4. Any requests?
    Just a bottle of juice and some jazz, and maybe a little pastry, and I'll be alright.
    5. Hello, my name is Elder Price and I would like to share with you the most amazing book. But did you creat Oxyclean? I think not.

6. Can you feel it, Mr. Krabs? That's Mrs. Krabs to you!

7. You are saved by a Muppet mermaid (a mermaid the resembles a certain Muppet). Who's the mermaid? Again, going with what Hubert said, probably Spamela!

8. Wait.......I have a GPS! Okay. I guess that's a valid reason to stop a survey.

9. To be or not to be? That is the question. You know, when you think about it, this relates back to question two in so many ways. In fact, I think they're the same question.

10. Well there's nothing left for me to say except......-sings out extremely loud- EVERYBODY DANCE NOW! I don't know how to dance. And you lost your voice, it's in my ear.
    newsmanfan, MissMusical12 and Hubert like this.