1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Weekly Survey

Discussion in 'Games' started by That Announcer, May 27, 2005.

1. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I never warmed up to Fig Newtons. They just seems kind of gross and I'm very sensitive about food, lol.
  2. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

1. What was the first restaurant where you ever went out to eat?
    I can’t remember, but all I know from my mum’s stories is that I when was a tot of three, we were at a fish and chips restaurant and by the time our order had arrived, I had fallen asleep. They didn’t bother to wake me so my Dad ate my fish and chips….I just realised how comically cruel my family are…

2. What fast-food place do you regard as the best available?
    KFC. Food is good, people are nice and they provide little packets of wet wipes.

3. If you have the funds for it, what non-fastfood place do you prefer?
    Pubs! There’s this great old fashioned one in the west coast of Scotland that we visited a couple of times that was great! Can’t remember the name of the place, but we nicknamed it ‘The Leaky Cauldron’.

4. What's your absolute favorite dish, when you eat out?
    Man, this survey’s beginning to get hard! I like a lot of dishes, despite having sensitive taste buds.

5. What was your favorite food your parent made for you when you were young?
    I shall refer to the answer above. Mum’s a good cook, but Dad isn’t bad every now and again.

6. What's your favorite home-cooked meal now?
    Ugh, off the top of my head? Toad in the hole. No offense, Kermit.

7. What food did you try once and vowed "never again"?
    Chicken turnover. That’s all I’m saying.

8. What dish would you never ever try?
    Anything with too many vegetables. Being raised by farmers, I’m a natural born carnivore.

9. Red or white with chicken?
    I don’t drink wine so I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. But it usually improves the taste so I’m not picky.

10. What food(s) would you wish for on a desert island?
    Anything Mum makes! I’m not the one to brag or anything, but her chocolate cakes with jam in the middle are to die for!
  3. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

1. What was the first restaurant where you ever went out to eat? A local unnamed tiny-tiny restaurant
    2. What fast-food place do you regard as the best available? MOS burger
    3. If you have the funds for it, what non-fastfood place do you prefer? An all-you-can-eat buffet
    4. What's your absolute favorite dish, when you eat out? Steak, medium-well
    5. What was your favorite food your parent made for you when you were young? Spaghetti
    6. What's your favorite home-cooked meal now? Still spaghetti
    7. What food did you try once and vowed "never again"? A type of tiny shrimp, made me throw up
    8. What dish would you never ever try? Fried cockroaches
    9. Red or white with chicken? Roses are red, violets are white… oh wait…
    10. What food(s) would you wish for on a desert island? You don't care what you eat on a deserted island
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, lasagna makes me throw up too. And birthday cake ice cream.
  5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

1. What was the first restaurant where you ever went out to eat? - I don't recall, but given it's my town and we would frequent it a lot, I would say Friendly's maybe.
    2. What fast-food place do you regard as the best available? - I don't know. I try to stay away from it now-a-days. There is a fast-food place not far from us that has great food (it's a mom-and-pop sorta place, so it's not really regarded as bad for you)
    3. If you have the funds for it, what non-fastfood place do you prefer? - We have an Italian place here that has the best food.
    4. What's your absolute favorite dish, when you eat out? - CHICKEN PARM
    5. What was your favorite food your parent made for you when you were young? - Mac and cheese, I guess.
    6. What's your favorite home-cooked meal now? - London Broil.
    7. What food did you try once and vowed "never again"? - Scalloped potatoes. They make me gag.
    8. What dish would you never ever try? - Fast-food burger. I'll take restaurant burgers, sure. But I will never have a McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, etc. burger.
    9. Red or white with chicken? - White.
    10. What food(s) would you wish for on a desert island? - CHICKEN
  6. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

1. What was the first restaurant where you ever went out to eat?
    I don't remember.....
    2. What fast-food place do you regard as the best available? Wendys, McDonalds and Subway

3. If you have the funds for it, what non-fastfood place do you prefer? P.F Chang's or Fridays.
    4. What's your absolute favorite dish, when you eat out? That depends on my mood.....:hungry:
    5. What was your favorite food your parent made for you when you were young? My dad's hamburgers
    6. What's your favorite home-cooked meal now? My mom is not as good as a cook now, so now I refer to chicken and microwavable Lo-mein.
    7. What food did you try once and vowed "never again"? Cheese (except Mozerella) and yogurt (Yogurt makes me throw up) :grouchy:
    8. What dish would you never ever try? Hmmm....that's a trick question...I'm not sure.
    9. Red or white with chicken? White.
    10. What food(s) would you wish for on a desert island? Chinese Food, garlic bread, spaghetti, and chicken......
  7. D'Snowth

1. How much is 3+7?
    2. Why is the sky blue?
    3. Is your marriage dead as dust?
    4. Can you keep your house so I can move out of that trailer?
    5. How do you spell our time is up, pay me lots of money?
    6. There's no 'Q' in Cincinnatti.
    7. If Joey has 3,000 tweets, and Kenji has 2,000 tweets, why don't they just shut up?
    8. Just keep nodding and don't say anything.
    9. How could you ever think I was ever trying to hurt you?
    10. The end.
  8. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

1. How much is 3+7? - Light reflections of water in the sky?
    2. Why is the sky blue? - 11!
    3. Is your marriage dead as dust? - It's not existent,
    4. Can you keep your house so I can move out of that trailer? - What.
    5. How do you spell our time is up, pay me lots of money? - R-E-F-U-N-D
    6. There's no 'Q' in Cincinnatti. - But there is a "cincin"!
    7. If Joey has 3,000 tweets, and Kenji has 2,000 tweets, why don't they just shut up? - But there is a "cincin"!
    8. Just keep nodding and don't say anything. - Yes!?!
    9. How could you ever think I was ever trying to hurt you? - The big kids said so.
    10. The end. - Or?
  9. Vincent Liu

1. How much is 3+7? Everyone knows it's 42
    2. Why is the sky blue? Why am I blue?
    3. Is your marriage dead as dust? I never had one to begin with
    4. Can you keep your house so I can move out of that trailer? No.
    5. How do you spell our time is up, pay me lots of money? GIMME THE MONEY!
    6. There's no 'Q' in Cincinnatti. There's no 'r' in Taoyuan
    7. If Joey has 3,000 tweets, and Kenji has 2,000 tweets, why don't they just shut up? Because they're lovebirds?
    8. Just keep nodding and don't say anything. *nods*
    9. How could you ever think I was ever trying to hurt you? Because you're EVIL!!!
    10. The end. Auf wiedersehen
  10. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

1. How much is 3+7? 37.......just kidding. 10.
    2. Why is the sky blue? Ask your Meteorology teacher
    3. Is your marriage dead as dust? Honestly....I don't even have a boyfriend.
    4. Can you keep your house so I can move out of that trailer? Huh??:confused:
    5. How do you spell our time is up, pay me lots of money? D-E-R-F :cluck:
    6. There's no 'Q' in Cincinnatti. Since when? :concern:
    7. If Joey has 3,000 tweets, and Kenji has 2,000 tweets, why don't they just shut up? Twitter brainwashes you.....but not as much as Instagram. :shifty:
    8. Just keep nodding and don't say anything. :fishy:
    9. How could you ever think I was ever trying to hurt you? You weren't......:smirk:
    10. The end. Already?
  11. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

1. How much is 3+7? 10
    2. Why is the sky blue? I'm not a science person, so don't ask me.
    3. Is your marriage dead as dust? My folks have made it work for almost 30 years, so I don't think so.
    4. Can you keep your house so I can move out of that trailer? Wha?
    5. How do you spell our time is up, pay me lots of money? I think you know how to do that already...
    6. There's no 'Q' in Cincinnati. Thank you, Captain Obvious .
    7. If Joey has 3,000 tweets, and Kenji has 2,000 tweets, why don't they just shut up? They're just in chatty moods, leave them alone.;)
    8. Just keep nodding and don't say anything. 'kay.
    9. How could you ever think I was ever trying to hurt you? Uhhh, I didn't think you were.
    10. The end. Fin.
  12. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

1. How much is 3+7? 37
    2. Why is the sky blue? Hubert will get mad at me if I answer this :p
    3. Is your marriage dead as dust? I don't even have a boyfriend -_-
    4. Can you keep your house so I can move out of that trailer? I live in a trailer :p
    5. How do you spell our time is up, pay me lots of money? I-O-U
    6. There's no 'Q' in Cincinnatti. You spelled it wrong...spell check never lies :p
    7. If Joey has 3,000 tweets, and Kenji has 2,000 tweets, why don't they just shut up? Hack their twitters!
    9. How could you ever think I was ever trying to hurt you? I can read your mind
    10. The end. Good. I hated this survey :p
    Hubert likes this.
  13. D'Snowth

Then go see Oscarfan since he figured out the answer to number five. :p
  14. Vincent Liu

Just answer it!
  15. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

:concern:: Cool! I love surveys!
    1. How much is 3+7? 10. Definitely 10. I had to learn math in order to be a plumber. It really payed off when I had to set my cannon up in certain positions.
    2. Why is the sky blue? Maybe it's filled with other Whatevers?
    3. Is your marriage dead as dust? Not quite. Camilla and I have been engaged for 28 years. We're still waiting for that right moment, ya know.
    4. Can you keep your house so I can move out of that trailer? Hey, what's wrong with living in a trailer? I love it! The floors are messy, the windows are broken, the neighbors are fun, I could go on and on. But Camilla won't let me.
    5. How do you spell our time is up, pay me lots of money? The same way it sounds, of course!
    6. There's no 'Q' in Cincinnatti. DUH! Everyone knows that. But does it have an S in it?
    7. If Joey has 3,000 tweets, and Kenji has 2,000 tweets, why don't they just shut up? What's a tweet?
    8. Just keep nodding and don't say anything. *nods*. I can still say "chicken", though, right?
    9. How could you ever think I was ever trying to hurt you? I don't know, but I wish you were. I love it when you try to hurt me! Preferably with an explosion or two, and maybe some broken glass.
    10. The end. Alright, well I have a hot date tonight with Camilla. We're stopping by KFC. I've never been there. Is it any good? What do they serve?
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  16. Vincent Liu

Oh good lord…
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  17. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

1. How much is 3+7? 10

2. Why is the sky blue? Science can explain, but I don’t know anything about science. :/

3. Is your marriage dead as dust? What? I’m married?! Why does no one tell me these things?!

4. Can you keep your house so I can move out of that trailer? Aha. Ahahahahahahahaha….no.

5. How do you spell our time is up, pay me lots of money? Why is my bank account empty?

6. There's no 'Q' in Cincinnatti. Well, I know that now!

7. If Joey has 3,000 tweets, and Kenji has 2,000 tweets, why don't they just shut up? *Lobs boot at noisy birds* WILL YOU BE QUIET!

8. Just keep nodding and don't say anything. *forced smile* Heh heh heh…

9. How could you ever think I was ever trying to hurt you? *Trying to patch up bullet wounds, bruises, broken bones and a severed arm* OH, NO REASON!

10. The end. What? You’re just gonna leave me?! Get back here punk! I’m not finished with you! Give me back my arm! I’LL BITE YOUR KNEECAPS OFF!!
  18. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

1. In numerology, that reduces down to 1, but I forget what 1 is supposed to mean...
    2. That's merely how we perceive that aspect of what we call the visible light spectrum. A fly or a cow would see it differently.
    3. Yep. Thank frog.
    4. I'll take the trailer. ANYPLACE alone would be good right now.
    5. Shrink.
    6. I'm sure there is actually a large and thriving Q community. Oh, wait, did you mean the Bond scientist?
    7. Because we have become a nation of narcississts.
    8. *nod nod*
    9. Er...my mistake...could you just, um, put down that meat cleaver??
    10. *playing endless last note of Beatles "A Day in the Life"*
    ----------------
  19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

1. How much is 3+7?
    From a mathematical standpoint, 10. From a toddler's standpoint, 37. From a resident dumbo's standpoint, 43.
    2. Why is the sky blue?
    The grass was already green, stars were already yellow, grapes were already purple, clouds were already white, oranges were already orange, strawberries were already red, so blue was all that was left.
    3. Is your marriage dead as dust?
    From a fantastical standpoint, it's alive and well. From a realistic standpoint, it has yet to be born.
    4. Can you keep your house so I can move out of that trailer?
    I have a house? I should probably use it rather than this cardboard box, eh?
    5. How do you spell our time is up, pay me lots of money?
    M-I-N-I-M-U-M W-A-G-E
    6. There's no 'Q' in Cincinnatti.
    Poor Cincinatti, it will never be able to get on stage without it's Q...
    7. If Joey has 3,000 tweets, and Kenji has 2,000 tweets, why don't they just shut up?
    You're right, they should shut up about tweets and focus on followers...that's where the progress report really is.
    I'm a rebel.
    9. How could you ever think I was ever trying to hurt you?
    Well, that gunpoint there was pretty convincing...
    10. The end.
    Good. I gotta go watch Remington Steele.
    newsmanfan likes this.
  20. D'Snowth

1. What's your favorite letter?
    2. What's your favorite number?
    3. What's your favorite color?
    4. What's your favorite day of the week?
    5. What's your favorite month?
    6. What's your favorite food?
    7. What's your favorite TV show?
    8. What's your favorite movie?
    9. Roger Lodger. There, I said it again.
    10. Was this the most pointless survey you've ever taken?