The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Harleena

Reaction score
It was more last night, but we had a karaoke contest. Someone made a CD of all Disney karaoke songs, including some obscure ones. My friend decided to do "I Put a Spell on You" from Hocus Pocus (guess who was recruited for backup vocals? Yep, it was me). She apparently thought she could break a glass with only her voice, so she came prepared and brought a wine glass on stage (an empty one). Despite the fact that this girl was literally screeching at the end of the song, she didn't break the glass (although she broke a few eardrums I'm sure). Her solution? Put the glass on the ground and literally pulverize it with her feet. And she still won the contest (we all put money in a pool and the collective money was the prize)! I don't know, I totally crushed it with my version of "Sally's Song"...my friend's Hocus Pocus cover was pretty funny, though.

aebthegofer

Reaction score
We've been getting calls for months from some guy with a thick accent, telling us that our computer is about to crash and that he can fix it for us (for a small fee, of course!). This morning when the guy called, my brother answered. The man said " Your computer is going to crash" and so on. In his best German accent, my brother said, "I don't have a computer, I'm Amish." The man said "Oh, I'm sorry" and hung up!

~Aeb

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gary Busey is going to be on DWTS this season?!

I can just see it now: he'll interrupt the show everytime before he goes on to offer one of his Buseyisms to the audience and viewers at home: "It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you dance the jitterbug. And jitterbugs can't dance."

Schfifty

Reaction score
Not today, but last night I was watching a few Animaniacs videos on YouTube, and I couldn't help but laugh at this funny segment.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I'll tell you something funny that made me laugh: (and before I say it, I'll say this: It made my weekend start in a great way) So get this: me, my older brother, and his girlfriend went to a friend's house to have dinner. Their cat Tucker (who is a BIG, HANDSOME, HEAVY lovebug who is tiger striped) hadn't seen me in a while, so we both hung out together, and after I ate dinner, I sat down on the couch in the living room, and the next thing I know, I'm bombarded with kisses on my fingers, a ton of loud purring in my ear, nudges on my face, and then out of nowhere, he falls asleep on my lap!!! He was out like a light for at least close to a half hour, if not a whole hour. I sat there, just admiring him.

And then this made me laugh: