The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This was actually yesterday, but I saw this really funny and also kind of heartwarming video this lady shot of her husband after his hernia operation, and he's still drugged up on the anesthesia:

MAN: Did the doctor send you? You are eye candy!
WIFE: (Laughing) Actually, I'm CANDICE... I'm your wife.
MAN: You're MY wife?! HOLY ****!
WIFE: (Still laughing)
MAN: How long have we been married?!
WIFE: (Still laughing) A loooong time.
MAN: Oh my God, I hit the jackpot!
Aww, now everybody's saying it's all a hoax because the guy was once an aspiring actor, and so that means he was putting on a show the whole time. So people say. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, I was listening to Tony Orlando and Dawn today, and I got to laughing because I remembered this moment from MATCH GAME, where the match was "Tony Orlando and Dawn are ______", and practically the entire celebrity panel wanted to say "married", but they said it was impossible, "Because there's three of them".

What made me laugh was fast-foward to today, where polygomy isn't uncommon, then it wouldn't impossible for Tony Orlando and Dawn to be married. :stick_out_tongue:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
One thing that made me laugh is that I have a friend who is a volunteer for a cat shelter, and he has some very cute videos of cats being sweet on YT.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Reading about Tom Reugger's proposed "Mixed Nutz" series, that would have featured characters from the Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera in the same universe. Too bad this never made it to production stages (I suppose that last part belongs in the "What Made You Frown Today?" thread).

Some of Reugger's ideas for sketches can be found here:
http://cartoonatics.blogspot.com/search/label/Cartoon Shows That Never Were