The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
We’re playing 21 and my friend flips a card to me, which lands face up. He then says something along the lines of, “Ah, that card is looking for attention! That’s the whore card!” Laughter ensues.

Hubert

Reaction score
*is struck with inspiration from TheWeirdoGirl, and goes to name my Christmas tree Doc Hogg :stick_out_tongue:*

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I don't even know where he got the idea of naming Christmas trees. One of my other brothers had just gotten really excited about the new Fozzie Hallmark ornament (he loves that bear to death), and then the five-year-old suddenly commented that we should name our Christmas tree after Fozzie. :stick_out_tongue:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
During Life Drawing class, it was all peaceful and quiet. Then it was broken by some random guy right outside belting out "Do they know it's Christmas?" at the top of his lungs. XD

Slackbot

Reaction score
Today, while waiting for the bus, my neighbor complained about being cold. He was wearing a hoodie, hood down. No gloves. And drinking iced tea. Derp.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Today, while waiting for the bus, my neighbor complained about being cold. He was wearing a hoodie, hood down. No gloves. And drinking iced tea. Derp.
Sounds like Boober alright. He had no gloves or mittens? Poor thing! :sigh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I get a kick out of how British people throw the word "cow" around like a deragatory remark, like, "That so-and-so is such a stupid ol' cow!" XD