The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
God bless my mom is all I have to say. Were getting ready to leave the store and my mom thinks her car keys is gonna open up the elevator. I'm like "uhh that's not gonna work and all we have to do is push the ELEVATOR button!" She was like "don't mind me." I love her but sometimes I do wonder where her head is someday's. LOL

Vincent L

Reaction score
God bless my mom is all I have to say. Were getting ready to leave the store and my mom thinks her car keys is gonna open up the elevator. I'm like "uhh that's not gonna work and all we have to do is push the ELEVATOR button!" She was like "don't mind me." I love her but sometimes I do wonder where her head is someday's. LOL
Maybe it's a Wonkavator!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's what she must've thought it was!! Although I doubt it considering she hates that movie. :/

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
instead of paying attention in class, I got into a debate with a friend over what constitutes a shapeshift verses a fusion. And I was using YuGiOh to defend my argument and she was using pokemon. it was the geekiest argument ever :stick_out_tongue:

Reactions: mo

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It really wasn't a YuGiOh vs pokemon debate, it was a shapeshift vs fusion and what defines it debate :stick_out_tongue: