The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Not kid appropriate is an understatement. Do you watch Phineas and Ferb? They do the theme song and the singer (Who is my current avatar actually) plays Danny

mo

Reaction score
Not kid appropriate is an understatement. Do you watch Phineas and Ferb? They do the theme song and the singer (Who is my current avatar actually) plays Danny
woah! I did'nt relise that! gotta get out more!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I had a ton of fun visiting the cats at the Humane Society. I've been bombarded with huge face nudges, lots of happy loud purring, and a ton of "kneading". I sometimes laugh when one cat lets out a very cute meow, or if a cat does something unexpected to me. For example, I've had some try to trip me over or one might fall on my feet and look at me as if to say "aren't I cute?"

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
For whatever reason, a guy in my Colour Study class was having a terrible laughing fit throughout the lesson. He had to leave the room a few times to calm himself down, but then he'd start up all over again. Unfortunately, it was affecting everyone and it wasn't long before we were all giggling. Like my lecturer said, they say madness is infectiousness.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Watching a sneak peak clip of the new Sesame Street season. All I have to say is;

Hungry Cookie Monster + Horrified David Hyde Pierce = Comedy gold!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
On tumblr, I got to see some clips of the Muppets on Just for Laughs. It was hilarious, the best being Adam Hills and the Swedish Chef! :big_grin:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I am gonna be watching it in a little bit so glad to finally see it! I've been looking all over for at least clips! But to see the whole show uploaded is way better!

Vincent L

Reaction score
I overheard a mom ordering a birthday cake over the phone. She wanted a penguin on the cake, and the clerk asked "what color do you want the penguin"