The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
watching my dad trying to open a can of cookies. Because of how hot it was been, the tape on the lid of it melted and the adhesive basically glued the lid to the can. He tried pulling it off, stabbing it with a bottle opener, using the can opener, and finally he dented the can to get an opening so that he could stick something under the lid to pry it off.

It was like it was personal between him and the can :stick_out_tongue:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
We're trying to put on a puppet performance at church this Sunday. During rehearsal today, a little boy around ten who we were trying to teach was so enthusiastic, energetic, confident and talkative that I couldn't help be be amused at times. :sigh: Such innocence.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
It's basically five of us lip-syncing to a song on a CD. A lot of fun, but sore on the arms. :ouch:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
I lost my voice for a while last night after laughing too hard at the Rifftrax Live: "Manos, the Hands of Fate" event. It was ALL at least good, and some was superlative, but I think the "White Trash 'Twilight' Sketch" was the part at which I actually damaged my throat.

Totally worth it!

www.rifftrax.com

-------------

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
We're watching the first Harry Potter movie. At the scene where Hagrid breaks down the door my mom said "He's sorta like Snookums from the Muppet Movie" to which I replied "You mean Sweetums?" We all kinda got a kick at her slip of tongue

mo

Reaction score
I stayed up until 2 am last night watching retro cartoons. I find that somewhat laughable considering someone elese of my age group would be watching teen sitcoms or makeup tutorials.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
While at college and lining up to collect our timetables, a tall guy behind me said, "Which one is introduction? I'm introduction!" quite loudly. A friend of mine, a lady about a few inches shorter that me, turned around, looked up in surprise and exclaimed, "F***, you are tall!" Everyone burst out laughing, including the guy, who just said, "Well, THAT was random!"