The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Watched the fireworks displays on tv last night in both NYC and DC. The NYC ones were well done, though I had to roll my eyes at the oh-so-traditionally-boring song choices...but something they did in the DC ones had me staring at the tv in shock, then laughing my butt off.

The band there played "America" from "West Side Story" -- sans words of any kind -- and Tom Bergeron passed it off as a patriotic tune!

OMG. Yet another example of satire being completely lost on a whole generation...
----------------

Lola p

Reaction score
Watching my little sis dance to sexy and I know it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but that's a rather scary sentence right there. ><

Lola p

Reaction score
No, I mean, she just runs around screaming the chorus....

*processing*

*le epic facepalm of facepalms*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why am I not surprised Kayne West wants to be a lord?

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
This morning during breakfast at work, I turned around in time to see one of the 1 1/2 year olds in my room attempting to give his belly button a drink of milk. (Thankfully, it was a sippy cup!)

dwmckim

Reaction score
Todd Manning's ringtone for Heather Weber on General Hospital: "CRAZY CALLING! CRAZY CALLING!" Now i want one like that!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I got home too late last night to post in then, but yesterday, I went to a club with some people, and the club shows monster movies ever Monday in July. Last night, they showed the original Godzilla (sans the bad English dubbing, but it was still really bad, though laughably so).

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Man, I LOVE bad early Japanese rubber monster suit movies! Especially when the monsters start with the karate or jujitsu or whatever...hilarious.

Every time I look at a full-on HO model setup, train and town and little people...I just wanna get into a giant space crab suit and whale away...
-------------