The Third Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Award Ceremony!!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
*is sitting behind computer watching ceremony*

Man, this is some awards ceremony *drinks old coffee*

wait a minute, why am I drinking coffee? and old coffee at that... *looks in coffee cup* oh well..*continues drinking coffee*

Ziffel

Reaction score
heeheehee I guess technically you did ziffel me. It's just that I looked before I hit submit and saw your post so I wasn't caught offguard by it. But for it really to have ALMOST been a ziffel I would have had to actually submit my post before yours.
Uh oh, now muffining via ziffeling discussion. Back to the ceremony!

And almost ziffeled (er, I mean TECHNICALLY ziffeled) by Kimp!

Oh my and by anything muppet now too! *Tackles my pal the nickmeister

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... Sorry I'm late... Got distracted going through all the other awards.
*And you guys should talk... Got ziffled myself by sixteen posts!
*Sitting down, to Count: So what did I miss?
Count: We've gotten through nineteen avards... So far, Bryan, Snowths, Louise (Vibs) and Ryan (Prawny) are tied with two apiece.
Oh... And here's this one for you.
*Hands award for action figure enthusiast.
Aw... That's great. Thanks guys for the award.

Hmmm, wonder what special surprise Ryan needed all of you roomies for anyway.

Count, getting back from the stage: And here's the one for Best Game for the dorms. That's 2, 2 vonderful avards!
Yeah... Let's see what else is in store tonight.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
You fool, don't you know you're not supposed to tickle people whilst drinking coffee? *spills coffee on Ziffel's head* Well, there ya go...:stick_out_tongue:

Katzi428

Reaction score
making rounds at the tables...congratulating everyone
Huh? Oh...OK,OK...I'll sit down.:smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
You fool, don't you know you're not supposed to tickle people whilst drinking coffee? *spills coffee on Ziffel's head* Well, there ya go...:stick_out_tongue:
tackles not tickles. But guess the effect would still be the same; coffee spilled on me. At least you got ziffeled by The Count when you did it, though!

My award is all printed out. Definitely going up on the wall near my comp.

Leyla

Reaction score
Leyla: Sorry Mr. host, sir. It won't happen again! <lousy abducting children> So, I wasn't listening. Hilda, who won the crazy award?

Hilda: I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

Leyla: <slowly trying to work out the math> So... should I try to guess the first two times? Or should I leap to the third? And I do leap to the third guess wouldn't it be the first guess? And what happens if the first guess is right? Should I say it twice more so that it ends up as the third guess? And what about the second guess... it's just hanging there in the middle... should I be concerned about that?

Jimmy and Wanda... and Robot Kermit, though it's unrelated: <utter silence>

Hilda: ... you spend too much time with Toga.

Leyla: <nodding vigourously, almost bobblehead-like, or perhaps the way the protege of a bobblehead would nod> Oh, yes, and she's completely CRAZY! Utterly mad, Insane A. Sylum, as she'd tell you herself. Of course, she's harnessed that insanity into a force of fanfictioning, which, at least, benefits me in entertainment value, even as she's slowly eroding my own sanity piece by piece.

Jimmy: You can't erode what wasn't there to begin with, so don't go blaming crazy, crazy Lisa.

Leyla:I'm not blaming her, I'm crediting her! Well, she would understand anyway. So... who won the craziness award?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Snowth and Kimp, speaking of TA, he won the award for Most Missed Member. ThatAnnouncer if you ever see this, WE MISS YOU!!

And now, please welcome Rizzo and Junior Gorg!

*Rizzo and Junior walk out onto the stage*

Rizzo: Sheesh! You're one big fella!
Junior: It comes with the tewitowy.
Rizzo: Ah, I see. Well dis big lumox and I are here to give out da award for-Oh what's dat cue card say? Zany hold still! Oh, okay, de award for Best Muppeteer Fan Club. What they hey is a Muppeteer?
Junior: Beats me. Do you think they have any wadishes?
Rizzo: Mm, I hope so! I'm starved!
Junior: But dere was just an intewmission for eating!
Rizzo: So? I'm still hungry! Meh, whateva, da winner of "Best Club for Stalkers" goes to...The RHLC! And the founder, ReneeLouvier! Congratulations!
Junior: Oh, way to go!