1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Tale of The Bunny Picnic: Hello Sunshine

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by mupcollector1, Nov 12, 2012.

1. mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

I'm just curious what are the lyrics to the song, especially the choirs in the background? I can barely understand the lyrics in the background in this song, same goes with Drum of Time. It's like a style where there's a second song in the background matched to the melody, it's kind of cool. I forgot what it's called, where there's two songs going on at the same time. Also what kind of genre would the some of the songs in Bunny Picnic be under in terms of music genre. I remember reading that the two guys who did the music and songs for Fraggle Rock did the music for Bunny Picnic. To me it's kind of like some form of folk music.
  2. Hubert Well-Known Member

As for lyrical stuff, I know that someone posted a while back the "Drum of Time" lyrics, I have to look that up for you in a bit.