The Street We Live On DVD

alizakaila

Reaction score
I saw it today at target for $9.99 but there was no indication if any additional skits/songs were on it other than what aired on PBS in April. Please advise what is on the disk besides the special. Are there any added minutes or added scenes? are there any added sesame street moments like on the what's the name of that song dvd.
thx

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
Sadly, the timeline montage and "Mahna Mahna" have been omitted, and there are NO bonus features. Still, it's a beautiful special and I'm glad I bought it.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I was going to buy it but then i seen the Princess Diaries SE DVD and i bought that, but when i get payed on friday i WILL buy it :wink: also this is the VERY 1st thing i seen have (c) Muppets Holding Company, LLC for the Muppets (kermit) on it :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your sentence structure makes it sound like the Princess Diaries SE DVD is the first thing to contain (c) Muppets Holding Company, LLC on it. What were you trying to say?

Please take the time to re-read your messages before you post them. It's always a good idea to run your text through a spell checker as well. People will take your comments a lot more seriously that way.

P

Philo and Gunge

Phillip Chapman said:
Your sentence structure makes it sound like the Princess Diaries SE DVD is the first thing to contain (c) Muppets Holding Company, LLC on it. What were you trying to say?
Why would the Muppets be on that DVD anywho?

alizakaila

Reaction score
it's somewhat disappointing that there were no skits and the montage was missing at the end. I do not understand why the powers that be do not seem to be reading these boards and including our suggestions.

P

Philo and Gunge

alizakaila said:
it's somewhat disappointing that there were no skits and the montage was missing at the end. I do not understand why the powers that be do not seem to be reading these boards and including our suggestions.
You see, all those Elmo pajama-wearing kids don't like seeing (in their words) "old and lame stuff like that". They only want Elmo.

Elmo = Sales!