The Storyteller

melissa

Reaction score
Does anyone still watch the series :smile: and whats your favourite charcter :smile:

melissa

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Still watch it? I think I watch an episode nearly every day (which is bad being I've got about 4 days worth of videos that need to be viewed). My favorite character has to be The Storyteller himself. John Hurt gives a commanding performance in this show, and speaks so, so, SO well. I also liked the Gyphon in "Luck Child," and Death in "The Soldier and Death" (probably my favorite episode). :smile:

-Matt

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
I love the Storyteller and his dog, The Gryphon, and The Troll and Trollop from True Bride, This is my episode Ratings:

1. True Bride
2. Soldier and Death
3. Hans My Hedgehog
4.Luck Child
5. The Heartless Giant
6: Fearnot
7: a Story Short
8: Sapsorrow
9: The Tree Ravens

Greek Myths:
1. Dadlues and Iccurs (love Derik Jacobi and the New Storyteller)
2. Pursesus and the Grogan
3. Theseus
4. Orpheus and Euridyce

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
heh, although we think VERY differently on this, I am glad to see a fellow fan. :smile:

-Matt

LadyHyde

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know if it'll be released on DVD in the US? I wanna see the ones with Sean "Boromir" Bean in 'em again.

count123

Reaction score
I too love the storyteller. i just finally got all 9 eps. man i cant emphasize my love for the series. by the way i was channel surfing at 4:30 one moring and saw the heartless giant episode on. it was in french, but it was on.
in response to fav characters, i like the devils from "the soldier and death"