The Sonic the Hedgehog Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I don't understand how Sonic '06 was any different than Sonic Adventure. They both play the same to me, and are equally glitchy.
Was the glitch in the first sonic adventure stage present where as you are going through that one loop, unless you hug the left wall to the best of your ability, you will be pulled right and clip through the stage?

The most outstanding game ever.
Just listen to that magnificent music and gaze in awe at those colors. 20 shades of the finest puke green.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Also, Tails was named either worst sidekick or worst Sonic character (forgot which one) on Gamesradar, simply because he apparently started the addition of horrible characters. :rolleyes:

This video lists Tails as the #1 greatest video game sidekick.

Drtooth

Reaction score
...oh my.

(WHAT IS THAT I DON'T EVEN)
I know, right? It's some some sort of bus simulation with less than NES graphics and less than Atari sound. It was totally homebrewed, but I still want to know WHY someone wants to make any bus simulation game.

Then there's this gem...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So out of curiosity I booted that game up in Stella (you name it I got it). If it wasn't obvious from the video, that horrible...what i can only describe as grinding noise is the sound your dude makes when he walks. The music itself...well...its not good by any definition of the word but for an atari game to have music is impressive.

But the video and sound seems likely sped up.

How did we go from sonic to talking about this again? XD

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Is there a program available that is a Sonic level-editor? Similar to Lunar Magic, the level editor for Super Mario World that's used for fangames.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think we should all take a moment and be thankful that we got Sonic the Hedgehog and not any one of these guys.

That Mr. Dink looking guy with the Bart Simpsons haircut is both creepy looking and fascinating to me.

The only thing I think we were robbed of is Sonic having a human girl friend.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score

Oh. Oh. There would be a **** storm if Sonic ever gets a human girlfriend. Maybe if he had one to begin with people wouldn't be so quick to criticize it, but eh......Sonic 06. 'nuff said.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
That was planned once, but scrapped.