1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Secret Life of Toys and Mother Goose Stories on Netflix

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Erine81981, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I just found out today that old Jim Henson/Disney Channel show "The Secret Life of Toys" is up on Netflix. I hadn't ever got to see it when it aired on the Disney Channel so this is awsome getting to see something new but old in away. But i thought i would bring this up to anyone else who didn't get to see it when it aired on TV.

Another show that is also on Netflix is "Mother Goose Stories." I would catch this every once in a while but still enjoyed some of episodes.

Also i remember seeing the "Dogtown" special from the JHH too on there too. But i haven't be able to find it in a longtime. Don't know if they've took it down or not. Enjoy these everyone!
  2. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Cool! Thanks for the tip! I've got a few episodes of "The Secret Life of Toys" on VHS (the few officially released episodes that there were)- but it's really neat to see it available on Netflix, along with some other Jim Henson classics.:)
  3. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Member

Just a heads-up that "The Secret Life of Toys" expires on Netflix Instant Watch April 13th.

Sadly, "Mother Goose Stories" expired on 3/15. I just noticed on the 14th and tried to cram in a marathon before it expired. Many expired titles on Netflix end up returning within a few months, so maybe it'll be back.
  4. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Dog City, I think you mean ;) Sadly, yeah, it was taken down. Shame, because I think it's one of the absolute funniest things to ever come out of the company!
  5. WhiteLion

WhiteLion New Member

Things have a tendency to reappear on Netflix after awhile, so fear not!
  6. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Great! I hope Mopatop's Shop and The Ghost of Faffner Hall goes on Netflix soon.
  7. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

I hope to see Secret Life of toys on netflix soon! It would be cool to have Dog City the TV series on there too!
  8. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

There hasn't been any plans on bringing back either series to Netflix from what I know. There's plenty of Henson stuff still up there, The Muppet Movie, various Sesame Street episodes, Being Elmo and Labyrinth. I still wish Fraggle Rock was kept there though.
  9. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

at this point I guess we'll have to wait and see