The Saddest thing that reminds you that you're old...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Actually, you know how Toy Story turned 22 this year?

It's actually scary knowing that Toy Story 2 will be 20 in 2 years....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Fun fact: Toy Story 2 was the first movie I saw in theaters.

I tried watching Flubber with my dad when it first came out in theaters.... Didn't feel all that comfortable being in one at the time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently THE LION KING was the first movie I saw in theaters (I don't remember that), but I do remember some of the first movies I saw in theaters, including MTI.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Fun fact: Toy Story 2 was the first movie I saw in theaters.

I tried watching Flubber with my dad when it first came out in theaters.... Didn't feel all that comfortable being in one at the time.
I *think* Toy Story 2 might have been the first movie I saw in a theater. I can't recall exactly, but I remember from visual memory watching that and also Fantasia 2000 when they came out.

And yes, holy cow about it being 20 soon. :concern:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It really takes a lot to make me feel old. Not when a movie or cartoon or crappy pop song turns 20, but...

I'm 49, and have classmates younger than me that are grandparents now.
Top that.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It really takes a lot to make me feel old. Not when a movie or cartoon or crappy pop song turns 20, but...

I'm 49, and have classmates younger than me that are grandparents now.
Top that.
Obviously i'm only 18, so nothing like that for me. But I find it interesting how people can become parents at such a large variety of ages - anywhere between your teens and your late 40s. So it's strange to me how two 15 year olds can be best friends, while their parents can be in two completely separate stages in life. For instance, my mom is 48, and my best friend's mom is only 36. Meaning, my mom was 30 when she had me, and my friend's mom was our age when he was born!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
With winter approaching, you know what I really miss?

Snowball fights.