The RHLC!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Hmm...I can't either...let's get a simple survey one, then...

Who's your favorite character that he performed?

I know, cheap, but it's all I can think of right now.

P.S., Love the new avatar, ReneeLouvier.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Thanks!

As is simple fact: Scooter! He's my favorite. But then again I've always loved the underdog or the geek of TV shows. I loved Radar from M.A.S.H. I've read a really early thread from way back when about comparing Radar to Scooter, and although it was shot down in all it's glory that except for glasses, there was nothing that was the same, it sounded like a good argument.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
My favorite character that Richard's performed?

Well, Scooter's at the top of the list, definately. I like him because he seems to be on a different level from the rest of the "core" group (Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo); watching the craziness unfold but not always taking part in it. That's one of the reasons why I enjoy playing him so much in Theatrical Muse, because it gives me a chance to get inside the character's head, and by default maybe get into Richard's head a little.

And then there's the Wild Impresario, from Ghost of Faffner Hall. He reminds me a bit of Scooter, except Wild's enthusiasm is centered around music rather than just being a general enthusiasm. I also see Wild as one of the two "parental" figures around Faffner Hall (the other being Fughetta, obviously. I can't see Farkas being a parental figure to anyone). He's been around the block several times (hung out with a gang in his youth, dated Joni Mitchell), and now he wants to pass his experience on to the younger generation. Wild's also quite crafty; he spent nearly half of the composition episode trying to keep away from Farkas, then finally used the other man's greed to get him to lay off by mentioning the big prize for the contest.

I also can't leave this post without mentioning Gillis "The Maestro" Fraggle. He's just as important as Cantus and the Minstrels, perhaps even moreso because Gillis stays in the Rock and leads the music, while the Minstrels only come around every so often. I like to think that in his youth Gillis was also a Minstrel, and when the group first journeyed to the Rock something made Gillis decide to stay.

-Kim

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
MAN! I wish I could have seen The Wild Impressario! I never got HBO, or whatever channel it originally came on, and no normal cable channel picked it up for syndication, (like Fraggle Rock and The Muppet Show) so I've never seen it.

Heck, never even knew what it was until I joined here!

...and I saw your avatar, and I think I asked what the heck was it, you told me, and I looked it up. So, I've already fallen in love with this show, despite I've not seen a single frame of it at all.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
MAN! I wish I could have seen The Wild Impressario! I never got HBO, or whatever channel it originally came on, and no normal cable channel picked it up for syndication, (like Fraggle Rock and The Muppet Show) so I've never seen it.

Heck, never even knew what it was until I joined here!

...and I saw your avatar, and I think I asked what the heck was it, you told me, and I looked it up. So, I've already fallen in love with this show, despite I've not seen a single frame of it at all.
I've got a couple episodes of Ghost of Faffner Hall. Both feature Wild quite prominently.

Maybe I can think of a way to get them to you...

-Kim

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I haven't seen Ghost of Faffner Hall, but since I like music as well as Muppets, it sounds like I would have been a fan.

I know people like Farkas Faffner; some of my ex-high school classmates come to mind.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I just gotta say this in the place of this club:

I'm closer to Richard then I ever was in my life.

And it's so true, unfortunately. You know...I just wish I really was his daughter, cause then it wouldn't feel so bad...

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=25481

If anyone is curious as to what I mean, please, click the above link.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
This just really sucks, Sara. I'm so sorry this happened.

Well, if you thought Richard Hunt's spirit helped you during your Hepatitis, just see how much more he helps you now. That's my...attempt at an optimistic outlook...hope that didn't come out wrong or something. :frown:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
WEEELLLLL.....*grabs a shovel and digs the club out from the grave*

For all who don't know, I'm okay! *unenthusatic applause from one person*

:concern: Thank you.

Okay, on to pressing matters! *flips up clipboard, and smiles* Anybody have anything to say about Richard perhaps?

*hears crickets chirping in the background* ....okay.

*picks up megaphone* ....I love Richard Hunt, and wish he was my Daddy.

That is all.

*Sets down megaphone, and walks away, a little sad for some reason.*

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
*Walks back up to stand* Thank you Sara. How about another question to liven things up, shall we? *Picks up megaphone* Uh...hmm...ooh, how about...nope. Can't think of nuthin. Anybody else got a survey question about him? *Shifts megaphone from hand to hand impatiently*