The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

Pork

Reaction score
What if Kermit was Called Gonzo and Gonzo was called Kermit? ><

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
What if Dr. Strangepork, the Newsman, Louis Kazagger, Quongo the Gorilla, Beauregard, Timmy Monster, Droop, Gloat, Snake Frackle, Miss Kitty, Beautiful Day Monster, Shaky Sanchez, Lenny the Lizard, Muppy, Afghan Hound, Whaddyasay Bird, Ohboy Bird, Youknow Bird, Forcryingoutloud Bird, Righton Bird, Ohreally Bird, and several Whatnots appeared with Fletcherbird, Nigel, Boppity, Marvin Suggs, Rowlf, Beaker, Zoot, Big Mama, Statler & Waldorf, Doglion, Lew Zealand, Sam Eagle, Scooter, Floyd, Janice, Animal, Robin, Miss Piggy, Link Hogthrob, several Pigs, Luncheon Counter Monster, Dr. Teeth, Crazy Harry, Baskerville, Gonzo, Camilla, another Chicken, Fozzie Bear, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Kermit, and Sweetums in private screening scenes of "The Muppet Movie"?

Pork

Reaction score
What if Kermit was Pink? "it's not easy bein' Pink" just doesn't have the same ring to it. ><

Gold Demona

Reaction score
What if Kermit was madly in love with Miss Piggy instead of the other way around?

Pork

Reaction score
haha. What if Rizzo was the insane one and Gonzo was nervous and ate all the time?

Gold Demona

Reaction score
What if Rizzo was voiced by Dave Goelz and Gonzo by Steve Whitmire? (instead of the other way around) =P

Pork

Reaction score
What if Red Fraggle was pesemistic and scared of Germs and Boober was a crazy pro-active swim coach?

That would just not be right!

Gold Demona

Reaction score
AHH! Oh my God! What a hilarious image that put in my head! XD
If fanart spawns from this, it's all your fault, Pork!

What if Gobo was a rapper? (Yo, yo, my homey!):smirk: