The Random Memory thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was at church with a family friend years ago and when the preacher asked us something we are thankful for that happened over the weekend, my smarta** friend said
"The Patriots lost," and we all started laughing.

Yup, I'm not a big football fan but ever since I watched Peter do the Shipoopi dance, even I don't like the Patriots. Just kidding, that episode was hilarious!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Why have I never seen this thread before? Second, and more importantly, where are D.W. and Newsie anyway? Whatever happened to then?
Oh, I just discovered that dwmckim still posts on the Toughpigs forum occasionally.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's a bit of a relief, actually . . . there's been times in the past where he's talked about suicide, and I've had the lingering concern in the back of my mind that that may have actually happened.

Similar with Drtooth, I know he's had problems with bottling up depression, and I was scared that his departure from MC would later lead to him doing something rash in real life, but he's still at deviantART, and he's apparently just done with forums in general.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
When I was little, I went to a Christian get together with my babysitter at her church and I brought my Nintendo DS with me. Well, this was totally how I looked when I was playing my DS at the dinner table:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The fact that my niece has just turned seventeen brings back memories of when I would science projects with her when she was in elementary school, because honestly, it still feels like all of that was just yesterday, when in fact, it's been a good eight and nine years ago.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The fact that my niece has just turned seventeen brings back memories of when I would science projects with her when she was in elementary school, because honestly, it still feels like all of that was just yesterday, when in fact, it's been a good eight and nine years ago.
The fact that I'm going to be 18 next month scares me as well. It seems like just yesterday I was in grade school.
Also the fact that I used to be so scared of Alice Cooper that I couldn't even say his name, but today I am hooked on this song! Shows how far I've come, :smile:.

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
We watched this extremely creepy Family Guy episode late at night when I slept over at my Aunt's house one time and I surprisingly didn't have nightmares, but it was still a fun try not to get scared challenge, if you want to call it that.
I have to say though, Lois as a snake is pretty **** creepy because I have a serious phobia of snakes.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My mom's birthday is in a few weeks. I remember one year we gave my mom a Spongebob sponge for her birthday, just because she was in her 30s at the time, that doesn't mean she has to grow up, :smile:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
A few Summers ago, Mom and I were going to go to the drive-in to see Hercules and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (both of them being the live-action remakes), but it rained really bad. So we stayed home and watched the movie, Noah instead. Simply put:the movie was terrible. They took a biblical story and made into an action film which, in my opinion, is really cringeworthy. Lots of movies do things like that nowadays, as Family Guy pointed out in this clip:
I actually think that this clip is very accurate about how Hollywood wants to turn important historical people into superheroes and portray them as "characters" and nothing else. I honestly fell asleep on the couch during that movie, when I woke up, I asked Mom
"How was the rest of Noah?" and she said,
"Not good,". So we watched Ice Age the next day to make up for the "movie disappointment" we had experienced the night before.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I remember one day, I showed my mom, Happy Tree Friends. She expected it to be some little kid show but was disgusted when she saw a character get his eyeball sliced by a paper airplane. It was hilarious, :smile:.