The question plaguing us all

Are you:

• Total voters

Slackbot

Reaction score
They are part of the Muppet family. They have an undeniable Muppet heritage. However, that heritage was cruelly stolen from them when Henson sold the trademark to Disney. Now Fraggles can only dejectedly refer to themselves as "former Muppets."

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Perhaps Fraggles are a subspecies of Muppet?
That's what I thought, but then you have the whole Muppets-as-animals/monsters and the whole Muppets-as-people-esque things. Perhaps I took one too many sociology classes (and I do literally mean ONE too many), but this kind of things raises questions.

Or I'm just crazy. Probably that.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's what I thought, but then you have the whole Muppets-as-animals/monsters and the whole Muppets-as-people-esque things. Perhaps I took one too many sociology classes (and I do literally mean ONE too many), but this kind of things raises questions.
Well as Kermit said to Peter Ustinov, "anything can be a Muppet." :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Maybe Muppets are a more solid form of Toon.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I'm a Very Manly Muppet...the wife told me that after watching the movie...she was however rolling her eyes as if accepting her fate.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I'm a feminine Muppet

But I still picked Muppet

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've been told countless times that I'm not human. A muppet would be a good guess to what I really am :stick_out_tongue: Probably a manly muppet to boot