The Puppet Bin is (back) Online

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hi Gang!

As promised, we're slowly but surely putting the "Puppet Bin" section of our website back together. The "Puppet Bin" is a (sometimes) monthly feature where we explain how we went about doing different puppet building projects and explain our approach to solving common problems like building mouths, covering puppets in fur/fleece, etc.

I posted a new project tonight - building a bunraku wolf puppet - and I'll post some of the projects from the Old Puppet Bin site as soon as I have time. I'm hoping once all the old projects are back online we can add at least one new one every month or so.

This first one is really just a general guide to how we built a wolf puppet for a theatre in Nebraska but it still might be worth checking out if you are interested in puppet building. We'll be providing more in-depth information with future projects.

If you want to take a look go to Omle Media's Character Shop (OMCS) and click on "The Puppet Bin."

Let me know what you think!

biblebetty

Reaction score
Hi,
I looked at you site but it said it was removed. Will you put it back? When? thank you for all the info, I love this forum and feel very safe here. I also injoy the fact that in the puppetbuilding form you have very nice people here. Not everyone is always getting mad about something or insulting someone.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hi Betty,

FYI OMCS is out of business now :cry: unfortunately so those web pages will not be reposted unfortunately. I am reposting some of the Puppet Bin projects to my old Geocities sites when I have time. So far the ones I have up are:

- 14'0 Giant Puppets
- Lucky Bookworm (antron fleece hand puppet)

These aren't really tutorials, just an overview of how different types of puppets were built. I had actually forgotten about the wolf one so thanks for reminding me. I'll try to move it over to Geocities soon!