The Pickle Balancer: Matt and Billy's Exploding Radish Club

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well Billy, I warned ya... :big_grin: so without further adue, let me open the doors of our MCForum Cyber club with this:

*Throws Radish, radish explodes*

Wooo! Now, on to the Pickles!!!

(certain people might be reading this who have no idea of whats going on. Well, this is a club for crazy Fraggle Nuts started by myself (Matt, Cantus Rock) and Billy (Traveling Matt). We turned out to be two goofy guys, and what do goofy FR Fans do? They open Cyber clubs! So This is the grand opening of The Pickle Balancer; the hottest Night (Day, afternoon, whatever) Club to hit MuppetCentral EVER. So pull up a chair, grab a pickle, and join the fun! Oh, and please, as a courtesy to your fellow club goes, please keep exploding radishes outside on the Boober terrace. Thanks, and enjoy!! :big_grin: )

...And being that A) I think this is fun (at least for me) and B) I have nothing to do ever, I (and hopefully my partner in wackiness Billy if he can bare to be associated with me) will be developing a club like this online soon. Expect a layout image and a full list of events to come!

In the words of one of Walt Disney World's greatest attractions (Carousel of Progress): "Its a lot of Fluff, but its fun!"

-Matt

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
As they say in Georgia, let the peaches fly!!!!!

WOO HOO :big_grin:

Can you pass me that Doozer paste? My pickle is loose!

LOL

- Billy :cool:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hehe, Billy, you know that would be cheating! :big_grin: hehe

The club is a fun idea I think. If anyone needs me, I'll be on the Boober Terrace... :big_grin: :big_grin:

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Well Billy, I warned ya... :big_grin: so without further adue, let me open the doors of our MCForum Cyber club with this:

*Throws Radish, radish explodes*

Wooo! Now, on to the Pickles!!!

(certain people might be reading this who have no idea of whats going on. Well, this is a club for crazy Fraggle Nuts started by myself (Matt, Cantus Rock) and Billy (Traveling Matt). We turned out to be two goofy guys, and what do goofy FR Fans do? They open Cyber clubs! So This is the grand opening of The Pickle Balancer; the hottest Night (Day, afternoon, whatever) Club to hit MuppetCentral EVER. So pull up a chair, grab a pickle, and join the fun! Oh, and please, as a courtesy to your fellow club goes, please keep exploding radishes outside on the Boober terrace. Thanks, and enjoy!! :big_grin: )

...And being that A) I think this is fun (at least for me) and B) I have nothing to do ever, I (and hopefully my partner in wackiness Billy if he can bare to be associated with me) will be developing a club like this online soon. Expect a layout image and a full list of events to come!

In the words of one of Walt Disney World's greatest attractions (Carousel of Progress): "Its a lot of Fluff, but its fun!"

-Matt
Keep us posted! I want in! LOL!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
The club should have a website once I get in touch with my partner Billy. Everyone is invited once it is up! We can have little role playing nights in chat rooms once I get a floor plan and events calender made up, so it should be a lot of fun. I will most definitely keep you all posted as it all comes together. Thanks for your support! :big_grin:

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, da club. We should have huge gangsta Fraggles as bouncers with platnuim grills and huge gold rope necklaces. Hehehe, The Pickle-Balancer = FUN FUN FUN!

I mailed you back, by the way Billy. :smile:

-Matt