the official Preston Rabbit thread

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Out of curiosity - am I the only one on this board who remembers this short-lived SS character? From what I recall he was known for his over-generosity and dedication to help out. He always showed up with a present of some sort, which made me confused. Turns out, nearly every present he brought wasn't really needed, but he kept insisting that they use it.

Though I haven't seen him in years, I distinctly remember his appearance and voice, and I could swear he was performed by Dave Goelz.

Anyone have any thoughts on the poor guy?

ssetta

Reaction score
Remember Scooter_101? He hasn't written on this board in an age, but he seems to remember Preston very well. From what I understand, he was used from 1989-91, and every present he would bring would actually cause problems, and eventually, the whole street would become chaotic. It's possible that they took him off maybe because nobody could understand his concept, that is, they couldn't understand the purpose of the character. Do you remember at all what he looked like?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
He had the standard SS eyes, his fur was a yellow ochre, and he was a "hand puppet" (think Baby Bear and Rowlf). Plus, I think he wore a "song-and-dance-man" costume.