The official Anything Muppets thread

BlueAM

Reaction score
I'm considering making a list of SS Muppets who have Anything Muppet heads with the help of all you guys at this forum. What I'd like to do is get an accurate way for all of us to describe the colors of the AMs. Namely, I'm confused by lavender and purple. Which color would you say that characters like Herbert Birdsfoot and Polly Darton are? Also, are characters like Mr. Between a different-colored AM?

Also, is Ethel Mermaid an AM? If so, please give an accurate description of what she looks like.

And also, were there ever any Newsflashes where Kermit interviewed the Brave Little Tailor and Simple Simon?

And still also, are there any Muppets out there that share the same head as Sully?
I can only think of:
Black Bart
Manolo (the guitar player at La Casa de Comidas where Grover worked as a waiter)
Rockin' Richard (the orange guy from Little Jerry and the Monotones)
Old MacDonald (in the Newsflash where Kermit talked to him about a spaceship landing)

Thanks for your help!

BlueAM
"Where wolf?"
"There wolf!"

AquaGGR

Reaction score
It's strange how the early seasons (or was it just the first season?) actually called the AMs "Anything People" and various cast members would paste eyes/noses/etc. onto them. It's not really breaking the fourth wall because it never mentioned that they were puppets (UNLIKE MUPPETS WIZARD OF OZ).