The Nostalgia Critic Thread Lives Again!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've got a lot of catching up to do, it's hard watching videos on my computer right now it's so ancient... curse "progress"!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've got a lot of catching up to do, it's hard watching videos on my computer right now it's so ancient... curse "progress"!
Not so much progress but a greedy economy that purposely sets it up so your computer is needlessly obsolete within a ridiculously short period of time and forces you to buy a new one. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not so much progress but a greedy economy that purposely sets it up so your computer is needlessly obsolete within a ridiculously short period of time and forces you to buy a new one. :wink:
No I mean seriously, my computer's like six years old, operating on 512MB of RAM, my 29GB diskspace capacity is down to like a measly 10GB of freeze space, it bogs down, freezes, crashes, video playback is choppy even with 240p...

It was a terrific computer when I got it back in 2006, but now it's junk... I still remember when having 512MB of RAM was something to be impressed with. :frown:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No I mean seriously, my computer's like six years old, operating on 512MB of RAM, my 29GB diskspace capacity is down to like a measly 10GB of freeze space, it bogs down, freezes, crashes, video playback is choppy even with 240p...

It was a terrific computer when I got it back in 2006, but now it's junk... I still remember when having 512MB of RAM was something to be impressed with. :frown:
I get you but for something from 2006 to be useless is ridiculous. It's all a rigged game. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Grinch remake a lousy film? Hardly. Horton Hears a Who!? perhaps... I mean admit it, the only reason that movie was remotely successful was Jojo, the arguably not-too-subtle emo character.

But anyway, here are some Nostalgia Critic-inspired graphics and such I've done this past year...