The NFL 2014-2015 Season

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
Since I noticed no sports talk on this fourm (That I know of), I decided to start a thread on my favorite sports league, the National Football League. If you feel like talking about other American football leagues, you can do it here.

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
I'm so excited for the season! It starts tommorow! I can't wait for the Pats-Dolphins game. I'll be watching every second of it. Who else is pumped for the season to start?

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
No, I like football too. I'm quite excited to see the Patriots tomorrow, and San Francisco/Dallas should be a fun game to watch as well.
Yeah, Go Pats! I hope San Fran Loses, because although i don't like either team, i can't stand Colin Kapernick.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Really? I'm the only American Football fan here?
Oh, don't be surprised if you're the only American football fan here. There's another forum online that I visit quite often which has a HUGE number of football fans. It's one of the forum's traditions to talk about the NFL. :smile:

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
Oh, don't be surprised if you're the only American football fan here. There's another forum online that I visit quite often which has a HUGE number of football fans. It's one of the forum's traditions to talk about the NFL. :smile:
Cool! Who do you root for?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I LOVE football! I'm a Tennessee fan all the way! We have had some problems in the past few seasons, but I feel that we are a different team this year, and just might go all the way! Do any of you do Fantasy Football?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I've done fantasy football a couple times, but I'm not participating in a league this year. It kind of stressed me out, I would find myself worrying about some random game like Chargers/Raiders because I needed Eddie Royal to get a touchdown and it started to become unenjoyable. Watching games without anything on the line is much better.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea I like being able to put all my attention into one team, and watch them all season.