The Newest Puppet Show Characters...

MuppetsandMe

Reaction score
Hi guys... just an update on my show that I will be putting on youtube in the next year or so. I am still looking for ideas so if you have any please feel free to let me know what kind of show I should base around. I have made a couple of original characters for the show. On some episodes I will bring in special guests.. Muppets. So here are a few of my original character concepts I have thought through..

Raffy - The main character and potential host of the show. He is wacky and weird and has a bubbly personality. He is a Muppet with a ball nose, big eyes and fluffy yellow curly hair.

Kylie - I based her around what the Muppets are based on.. animals. She is a completely strange concept.. she is a Goat. But like Miss Piggy.. she is unusually attractive to other puppets. She has a goaty face with droopy ears and long blonde hair.

Currels - He is a big Grizzly Bear. While he can be nice and fuzzy, if you get on the wrong side of him, he can really get mad. He will literally jump on you and attack. However Currels is a happy bear good friends with Raffy. He is sort of like Raffy's bodyguard.

Ronald - A boy with a big heart.. has amazing passion. If someone tells him to do something, he will always be committed, especially to Kylie who he has a big crush on. Ronald is a human like puppet with ginger hair and freckles on his cheeks.

Those are just the main characters.. I am planning on building a wide range of characters just like The Muppets. I have not yet created the puppets but I will begin very shortly, starting with Raffy.

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
I wish you a lot of luck. If you need help with the characters, pm me.