The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I won't post it because of the NSFW language, but the Deadpool 2 trailer where Deadpool was acting like Bob Ross made me laugh really hard.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Today, I signed paperwork so I can start my new job on Monday!

It’s for Dog Daycare Attendant. It’s great opportunity, but I’m still hoping for a technician job several months down the line after I get used to this one.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Today, I signed paperwork so I can start my new job on Monday!

It’s for Dog Daycare Attendant. It’s great opportunity, but I’m still hoping for a technician job several months down the line after I get used to this one.
Congratulations!

mr3urious

Reaction score
My tax refund came a little earlier than usual today! Time for that new laptop I want! :smile: :smile: :smile:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Just remembering, every house I lived in, we always had a bird feeder in the backyard. Always placed near the kitchen window so you could see it.. All the colorful birds it would attract.
Of course, the squirrels would get in it too.

Any Del

Reaction score
Seeing how Dragon Ball Super ends... Its been a wonderful journey with that anime... I'm feeling mixed emotions right now but we've got the DUB verison, the manga and other anime out there but, all good things must come to an end.

It has been an emotional rollercoaster. Bring on the DUB and the movie that's coming 12/14/2018!

mr3urious

Reaction score
Finally got that new laptop I desired last Saturday, and I'm loving it for the most part. Still a few hiccups, but overall great. And since Windows 10 is supposed to be the last major OS from Microsoft and will just get endless updates, it should be smooth sailing for many years. :smile:

Last edited: