The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I lost my photos I downloaded from the internet, but whatever.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Sorry. I know how it feels to lose photos, because I lost them all last year.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I finally watched the season finale of Seth MacFarlane's The Orville today. Wow, what a show! It is noticeably very different from anything else Seth has produced in the past. In addition to the silly jokes it also has action, drama, sad parts, scary parts, romance, etc. Where most of his other shows are VERY joke heavy, this one is unique in that juvenile humor isn't the focus of the show and such jokes are surprisingly (by MacFarlane standards) used sparingly. This episode was where one of the main characters Kelly found a planet where they worshipped her like a God. I'd never heard a show use such a creative concept before. It has a very clever way of using original plot ideas that I'd never seen anywhere else. I'm not going to spoil anything about the episode because it is truly something that needs to be seen all the way through. It was actually an emotional rollercoaster ride and while I'm not going to say what it was about, the ending almost had me tear up a bit. That's a first for anything Seth MacFarlane.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Yesterday I went to the North London derby and my team won it
And at the end I met one of the players Harry winks and I had a photo and he signed my program!!! He was a really nice guy

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My dad drawing (doodling) a bunch of hearts on my Valentine's Day card.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Finding the baby in the king cake at my church's Mardi Gras celebration. :smile:
Plus there was a jazz band, and I love me some jazz! :big_grin::sing: