The new What Made You Smile Today thread

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Chatting with my favorite plasma tech, Joe, about the reboot of It, Stranger Things, & Logan while getting hooked up to the leechmachine a little while ago.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Chatting with my favorite plasma tech, Joe, about the reboot of It, Stranger Things, & Logan while getting hooked up to the leechmachine a little while ago.
*gasp! Another Stranger Things fan!! Did you know the actor who plays Mike on Stranger Things is going to be part of the main group of kids in the It reboot? Which is interesting because the show was heavily inspired by It in the first place. I wonder if he's getting typecast already.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm finally going back to Staples again this weekend to get a new folder and binder for my new cooking class which starts next week! It's one of my favorite places to go to and it has been at least a few years since I last went there.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
*gasp! Another Stranger Things fan!! Did you know the actor who plays Mike on Stranger Things is going to be part of the main group of kids in the It reboot? Which is interesting because the show was heavily inspired by It in the first place. I wonder if he's getting typecast already.
I KNOW! *happy squiggles* I doubt he'll be typecast, simply because most child actors who've gone on to do other films as adults have veered off in completely different directions (Daniel Radcliffe comes to mind).

The reboot appears, thus far, so much freakier than the mini-series. All props to the magnificent Tim Curry, but I'm really looking forward to this version.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Today was...well, let's say that being eaten by Carl might have been preferable. However, I'm making turkey-chorizo burgers from scratch, with starfruit doused in champagne just because we had some, and relaxing with my sweetie. Nice to be able to leave work AT work.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today was...well, let's say that being eaten by Carl might have been preferable. However, I'm making turkey-chorizo burgers from scratch, with starfruit doused in champagne just because we had some, and relaxing with my sweetie. Nice to be able to leave work AT work.

Carl: Hey there ol' roomie. Why you mucking about with that? Ain't hamster burgers good enough for ya anymore?!

On another note, yesterday I went with my fam to celebrate my first younger brother's birthday at a big walking food court type of place. The food and general experience was great, I'm looking forward to repeating it if we decide to go back there. :hungry: :insatiable:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My teacher friend is giving me some free books from her classroom and I plan on picking them up Friday.