The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was feeling kind of down today but then I turned on Robot Chicken and an "old friend" came back to visit me. Let me put it this way, last Spring;I was sick with the flu and had nothing to do, so I figured I'd binge Robot Chicken seasons 6 through 8 on Hulu. Long story short.....it made me feel a lot better. Watching them made me laugh at a time when I was usually coughing, hacking, and feeling miserable. That's part of the reason I have so many fond memories of what seems like a very dark, morbid show lol. But anyway, I figured I'd watch some of my season 6 recordings of RC and as soon as a certain skit came on:I almost automatically felt better. It was the one where they did some ridiculously long theme song about a guy named Josh (the skits with songs in them generally make me feel the most nostalgic because that's the way music is). As ridiculous as that may sound, that was the one that made me laugh the hardest out of the first 10 or so episodes I saw over that formerly crummy weekend. That skit is honestly why Giggles' fanmade brother, Josh is one of my favorite HTF fanon characters, I'm not kidding :stick_out_tongue:. Watching the episodes that made my dark weekend one to remember definitely help me feel better when I need it.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Had Chinese for lunch.
The best thing on the menu is Crab Rangoon.
Actually there's no crab in it, but they are deep fried cheese wontons that you dip in sweet and sour sauce. Fantastic!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Bacon ranch popcorn.

It's still wonderful to enjoy something as simple as popcorn.
My whole life, it's been a constant staple, and I've had every popper ever made.
Some you pop with hot oil.
Some you pop with hot air.
One that pops kernels over a campfire.

Jiffy Pop and microwave bags a mixed blessing. Sometimes you end up with more burnt kernels than you could actually eat.

And I don't think I've ever seen a movie without an overpriced bucket (drenched in coconut oil, passing for butter) by my side.

Here's to you, you starchy little blisters of air. Pretzels ain't got nothing on you. 8)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Wow, just, wow! This looks awesome:
WARNING:Contains graphic animated violence and one use of the F-bomb at the end
Rick Grimes riding a unicorn? Well, it's official:they've just made my night :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I had one of my favorite meals for dinner yesterday. And am about to have another one today too.