The new What Made You Smile Today thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Pepperoni pizza washed down with a diet Dr. Pepper. Can't beat it.
So nice to have a great pizza place within sight of your house.

Drtooth mentioned once, and I agree, the mom-and-pop pizza places beat the crap out of the chains. Around here,

Papa John's is decent.
Domino's- meh.
Pizza Hut used to be so much better, a lot of them closing now.
Little Caesar's isn't worth mentioning.
Mmm, I love me some good pizza. Here in Michigan, we have two pizza chains, Hungry Howie's and Jet's, that are both pretty good. I haven't been to Hungry Howie's in a long time, though, because the closest one to where we live is like an hour long drive away. I should also mention this local restaurant/bar in my town (which I won't name), that serves some of the best pizza and french fries I've ever had.
Jet's is pretty good, but I think they're a more obscure chain.
Jet's rocks! It's kind of expensive for pizza, though, which is why I don't get to eat it that much...

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I wasn't feeling well yesterday, and so I had a Muppet Movie Marathon (though I was napping through some of them). My cat spent the entire day in bed with me. Even when I took her off the bed to have a little more room, she jumped right back on.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I wasn't feeling well yesterday, and so I had a Muppet Movie Marathon (though I was napping through some of them). My cat spent the entire day in bed with me. Even when I took her off the bed to have a little more room, she jumped right back on.
That's pets for you. Always there to comfort you when you're feeling blue. :smile:

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I'm a super broke grad student but, I have a friend who is very much a big brother figure to me and has very much become a part of my family and, he's always surprising my boyfriend and I with gifts (he's silly and says he and my boyfriend are in-laws) and well, I never get the chance to surprise my big bro.

When I saw a Funko Pop he very much wanted and, the seller was super nice as I explained why I was so eager to purchase it and sold me the Funko a very affordable price because he could very much tell how much I wanted to do something nice for my big bro :')

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm a super broke grad student but, I have a friend who is very much a big brother figure to me and has very much become a part of my family and, he's always surprising my boyfriend and I with gifts (he's silly and says he and my boyfriend are in-laws) and well, I never get the chance to surprise my big bro.

When I saw a Funko Pop he very much wanted and, the seller was super nice as I explained why I was so eager to purchase it and sold me the Funko a very affordable price because he could very much tell how much I wanted to do something nice for my big bro :')
And the wonderful thing is, friends appreciate things you do for them. You don't have to spend a ton of money. Even something as simple as a hand-written note can brighten somebody's day.

You're in a good place with the friends you have.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
What made you smile today? 317 posts
What made you frown today? 314 posts.

Smiles finally beat out frowns. Hallelujah!

It's so easy to frown, so easy to rant, so easy to complain (maybe too easy?), blah blah blah. To be positive, and stay positive, yes, you have to work at it.

But it can be done. Thank you, smilers. 8)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Went and made a purchase at my local WalMart.

:big_grin: