The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I also got cable TV in my room as of yesterday. I absolutely love getting to lay on my bed and watch That 70s Show, it's actually quite relaxing. Last evening, I decided to watch Robot Chicken in my room for the first time (aside from the DVDs or YouTube), and figured due to how I've barely seen any of Season 2:that I'd watch last night's episode. Long story short, as soon as I saw THIS piece of creative genius, I knew almost instantly that I'm going to love having cable in my room.
Whether you were scared of those things as a kid or not, you have to admit:that is absolutely hilarious. Apparently, after I researched that season:I found out head writer of MAD, Kevin Shinick wrote that skit. No wonder it's so funny, :stick_out_tongue:. That is the MAD brand of sarcasm if I've ever seen it, lol.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I also got cable TV in my room as of yesterday. I absolutely love getting to lay on my bed and watch That 70s Show, it's actually quite relaxing. Last evening, I decided to watch Robot Chicken in my room for the first time (aside from the DVDs or YouTube), and figured due to how I've barely seen any of Season 2:that I'd watch last night's episode. Long story short, as soon as I saw THIS piece of creative genius, I knew almost instantly that I'm going to love having cable in my room.
Whether you were scared of those things as a kid or not, you have to admit:that is absolutely hilarious. Apparently, after I researched that season:I found out head writer of MAD, Kevin Shinick wrote that skit. No wonder it's so funny, :stick_out_tongue:. That is the MAD brand of sarcasm if I've ever seen it, lol.
Kevin also did Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego in the late 90s.