The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Two things.

So.... I ended up hitting another car when trying to back out of the Lawrence library. :rolleyes: thankfully though toothpaste was able to get paint hit off. This is why I'm just done parking forward.

Second... When I was checking out a DVD for Saint Tail, the woman at the counter had to get the disc from the DVD section and she was holding the bottom of the DVD with her bare fingers.

Are you kidding me, lady? This is why discs get ruined.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Get a microfiber cloth or something and wipe the disc thoroughly - that should do the trick.

But man, sorry you've been having so much parking problems; parking used to be a big hang up for me as well.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But man, sorry you've been having so much parking problems; parking used to be a big hang up for me as well.
I blame it on the size of my car and just real life stress I've been dealing with. I'm usually alot better at parking when I don't have stuff bugging me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What are you driving? I drive our mini van, but admittedly it's often too much car for me to handle. If I had my own vehicle, I'd go with something smaller, but can still give me some height to see the road, like perhaps a Jeep Wrangler or Liberty.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
2011 suburu outback. The steering can be a little eh, but after awhile you get used to it.

The only reason I drive it is because of the car accident I got into last summer with my red sports car (forgot the name).

I'll be honest, I like smaller cars because it means less weight and also, less gas you have to fill in.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I get that, but like I said, I need something with height to it, because I'm short, and I have trouble seeing the road in a compact.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, looks like I just ******* wasted toothpaste on my car. :rolleyes:

The spot just managed to fade back..... Only faintly. :sigh:

**** this night honestly.